Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

Discus and support Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun. The other night I was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Desperate_Meet6487, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X

Good afternoon! So, I’m not a big streamer or anything like that at all, but I do like to occasionally turn it on just for fun.

The other night I was playing mlb the show 24 streaming with no issues and my camera was showing. Then I realized that its position was blocking the scoreboard, so I went into my Xbox stream settings and adjusted its position. I didn’t notice at the time, but immediately after I did that, my camera disappeared from the stream and now I’m unable to get it to show back up.

I’ve tried different ports, my Xbox is up to date, my privacy settings are correct, and my camera is being detected. I’m not sure why it’s not showing up anymore. Anybody else ever have this issue? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/Desperate_Meet6487
    [link] [comments]

/u/Desperate_Meet6487, Apr 2, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Camera not showing on twitch stream Xbox series X