Callisto Protocol Offline Mode-Why Can't I Access My Paid DLC?

Discus and support Callisto Protocol Offline Mode-Why Can't I Access My Paid DLC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, I have paid for the Season Pass in Callisto Protocol (Xbox Series S) but can only access my dlc online. If I'm offline ALL dlc I purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Esoterekt Mysteries, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Callisto Protocol Offline Mode-Why Can't I Access My Paid DLC?

Greetings,

I have paid for the Season Pass in Callisto Protocol (Xbox Series S) but can only access my dlc online. If I'm offline ALL dlc I purchased is not accessible and disappears from the start up screen.

I've been a Xbox Live Gold member for over a decade and have never had this issue before.

I tried re-downloading and clearing the cache but it's the same each time.

I would be grateful for an answer to this because the internet is spotty where I live and sometimes it goes down.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Esoterekt Mysteries, Jul 8, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Developers can restrict access to any of their property, to prevent illicit game sharing and such. You would have to ask them why they chose to do this
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'll do my best to help.

Are you able to play other games in offline mode?
    It's possible that the game developers made those DLCs for online gaming only. But let's further check it.

Make sure that you set your own console as your account's home Xbox:
    Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalisation, and then select My home Xbox.

Once done, go to your Network settings and choose to "Go Offline".

Let me know if that worked or not.

Best regards,
  4. Esoterekt Mysteries Win User

Thank you for the reply.

I definitely have it set to Home Xbox.

It seems to be that the developer/publisher only let players access paid dlc when online only. Not sure why, since the game is single player. I searched the web a bit and found nobody else remarking about this, so I figured I would ask your team.

At least if I lose connection whilst playing it doesn't kick me out of the game.

I'm hoping this might be patched in the future to allow the players that paid for their dlc to be able to enjoy it offline.

Thank you again for your help.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Sure thing. I appreciate your patience and time here in the community. If you have suggestions or feedback for that particular game, you may reach out directly to its publisher support - https://sds.com/

Take care!
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Is Series X/S OPTIMIZED irritating anyone else?

Callisto protocol also has an Xbox one version

I tried loading the series version of control from USB and my console said I needed to transfer the game
Thema:

1. Callisto Protocol Offline Mode-Why Can't I Access My Paid DLC? - Similar Threads - Callisto Protocol Offline

2. Callisto Protocol disk not recognised on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Callisto Protocol disk not recognised on Xbox Series X: I received the Callisto Protocol last Christmas, and while I got a few hours in, this time the Xbox isn't recognising the disk at all. It simply gives me a generic error message saying the licence...
  3. Callisto Protocol add on - doesn't need to be installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Callisto Protocol add on - doesn't need to be installed: Purchased a physical xbox one copy of callisto protocol. Through the xbox purchased the series x upgrade, however it comes up as it "doesn't need to be installed." The purchase tells me to go to...
  4. Callisto protocol

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Callisto protocol: Hello i purchased callisto protocol day one edition on physical state and when i try to upgrade for free to xbox series x edition don't let me to do it!! Only to pay again for xbox series.x...
  5. Is my version of callisto protocol next gen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my version of callisto protocol next gen?: I recently purchased it for my series s and all the achievements and captures I have say its the xbox one version, even though the one I purchased claims to be the series X/S version...
  6. Achievements not unlocking in The Callisto Protocol Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking in The Callisto Protocol Xbox Series X: I have been trying for almost two weeks now trying unlock the achievements but nothing happens and a lot of the achievements are story based so no matter what you do you can not miss them. I keep...
  7. Possible refund for Callisto Protocol?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible refund for Callisto Protocol?: So with all the buzz surrounding Callisto Protocol I had secured the Delux version. And have been waiting for it for some time now. After launch I started experiencing small issues with frame...
  8. Callisto protocol is a fake, joke....... Is broken. Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Callisto protocol is a fake, joke....... Is broken. Xbox series S: Please if someone xbox can give me 70 e callisto ptotocoll, I paid card xbox live 70e. I'm very disappointed, I have xbox series S and I don't play game because the version xbox series S is the...
  9. Why is there no sound for me in the Callisto protocol can’t play the game with no sound is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there no sound for me in the Callisto protocol can’t play the game with no sound is...: Have anyone have sound issues in the game Callisto protocol daa022a7-6187-4d8d-a42f-fd66622bc176
  10. Callisto protocol Xbox Series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Callisto protocol Xbox Series: Callisto. Protocol Xbox Series with commercial rights for Sony, and they have already put exclusive dlcs and early access to all the content, since they used Sony workers to make the game. I know...