Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!!

Discus and support Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Additional wheel inputs are possible on Xbox One - please see the linked post: PROOF of Logitech G923 inputs and rev lights working. From what I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Monzie83, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Monzie83
    Monzie83 Guest

Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!!

Monzie83, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Def Oso Win User

Racing Games: Which is best?

Fanatec is the best you can get on xbox. Though as of now there is no info as to if the current fanatec wheels will work with the xbox one, also expect to drop $300+ for their wheel and pedals, more if you want shifters. But for the 360, you will be fine
    with a fanatec csr or the ms racing wheel if you can fund one.
  3. EdBvB Win User

Steering Wheel Button Mapping Support

It's a Fanatec Formula V2 wheel. I previously had a Logitech G920 which also had a couple of buttons that wouldn't map on Xbox. There is no Xbox app for these wheels, they have software on pc to update the firmware which I did. I did some searching and
    reading on this issue and it appears to be a limitation on Xbox that allows only as many buttons as a standard xbox controller does to be used on wheels or other input devices. Given that these buttons are mappable on PC there should be a way to enable them
    on Xbox as additional buttons.
  4. H1GH D3FF Win User

I need some help form veteran players please!!!

I have the Fanatec wheel and I can personally say that the wheel does not make you drive any better than standard joystick. But it will enhance your experience. Kinda like the turtlebeaches in Call of Duty game Would I recommend it? YES! Did I have some
    issues? YES! Will these small issues stop me from promotioning Fanatec wheel? NO!

Again there is NO ADVANTAGES wth the Fanatec wheel. They just enhance the quality of the game experience
  5. H1GH D3FF Win User

Which Racing Wheel would you recommend?

Fanatec all the way. None of the wheels of today cant give you the complete package like Fanatec can.... IMO
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Forza 5 ?

@al joneson - I don't blame you for hating the prospect of spending additional $$ on a wheel. However, you should know that there are wheels out there (Fanatec at least, maybe others I'm not aware of) which work on PS3, XBOX and PC. So, you could have a
    single wheel that serves all your racing needs.
Thema:

1. Calling all Fanatec Xbox users: PROOF that additional wheel inputs can be achieved!!! - Similar Threads - Calling Fanatec users

2. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  3. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  4. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  5. Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty: Hey Xbox, My Activision Account Cod Point Is Negative Cod Point They Say Because I Refound Three Bundle And I didnt Refonded I swer I didnt refoned I Think Xbox Refonded My Three Bundlle And The...
  6. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call: Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail....
  7. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  8. How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play call of dity Modern warfare two on a public college wifi: I currently moved into northern Arizona University, and then living here and I was just able to start playing on my Xbox today. Way to get on Wi-Fi without being on public Wi-Fi that is called NAU...
  9. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  10. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...