Call saying Xbox account will be taken down?

Discus and support Call saying Xbox account will be taken down? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently got a phone call from a [Mod Removed] number that said my account is going to be suspended in two months for "racial slurrs" despite me not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZombieHook, Jul 10, 2015.

1. ZombieHook
    ZombieHook Guest

I recently got a phone call from a [Mod Removed] number that said my account is going to be suspended in two months for "racial slurrs" despite me not sending any or even using any. Has anyone else gotten calls from this number with the
    same saying? Is it just some kind of scam going around??

:)

ZombieHook, Jul 10, 2015
  2. Triggaaar
    Triggaaar Guest
    Frank MS admission to mistakes made in launch

Although I'm still secretly using the guide button, I've already taken to saying 'Xbox on' and 'Play call of duty', just to get into the swing of it early.

Triggaaar, Jul 10, 2015
  3. xOneDudeArmy
    xOneDudeArmy Guest
    Xbox online in a different language ?

call support man asap. cancel your payment card associated. xbox will open an investigation because by the sounds of it your account has been infiltrated and immigrated. phone now because investigation takes quite a bit of time and your account will be
    suspended whilst it takes place.

xOneDudeArmy, Jul 10, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team will never contact you by phone if you are issued a suspension.

They will send an email to the address linked to your account & you get a message over live as well I believe.

Definitely a scam so don't worry.

Daft Badger, Jul 10, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team will never contact you by phone if you are issued a suspension.

They will send an email to the address linked to your account & you get a message over live as well I believe.

Definitely a scam so don't worry.
  6. Vaqul Win User

THE TRUTH ABOUT CANCERSOFT

probably gonna get it taken down for saying 'stupid' pathetic people. I got com banned for called someone a "female dog" on MWR (a game which you have to be 18+ to play on)
  7. 4cc68187-277e-45b9-b Win User

I Can't Sign In

Why can't I log into my xbox account? Every time I log in it says my account doesn't exist...I tried my other Microsoft accounts and its still saying the same thing your account doesn't exist. I don't recall deleting my account or confirming to have it
    be taken down.
  8. Anghellic Karma Win User

I want some ones account blocked or bannned

You can file a report but then it's up to the authorities in charge. You can't just demand an account be taken down on your word. Let them do their thing investigating it and it should end up taken care of if it's truly as you say :)
  9. ngocphi Win User

Changing my gamertag

it may not exist on xbox live but it can exist on forums and zune and games for windows accounts

if it says it taken its taken
Thema:

1. Call saying Xbox account will be taken down? - Similar Threads - Call saying account

2. Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need...: Why is my Xbox Series X game called HAUNTED HOUSE saying to play Haunted House you'll need to transfer it to a storage expansion card or the consoles internal storage ....
  3. Someone messaged me calling a word I would not like to say.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone messaged me calling a word I would not like to say.: I put it under immediate harm to person or property. I was just wondering if would get suspended for putting under the wrong problem? e3c2fef2-42a0-440b-800a-9c1ff6d87144
  4. I got the call of duty cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it gives me the operators...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it gives me the operators...: It hasn't gave me zombie ghost and soap a6d18b56-7e9e-4a61-9096-60dc7282e8d5
  5. I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...

in XBoX on Windows
    I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...: I had a player in game call me a **** said all **** should die and other things racist I submitted the voice recordings 3 in total and you guys said you couldn’t take action I’m confused what’s...
  6. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  7. My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped: My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped 87cf7ee1-c0d8-498b-8bab-b68031d45444
  8. I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a perfectly good Call of Duty Black Ops One disc for the Xbox 360, but it says...: Every time I put it in it says unrecognizable or unreadable, but the disc is perfectly fine. 91d977d5-8118-4189-bf26-df9e5f49597e
  9. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  10. When i try to log into call of the wild Theangler it says This xbox network account is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to log into call of the wild Theangler it says This xbox network account is...: When i try to log into call of the wild Theangler it says This xbox network account is already linked to another apex connect account. how can i change that? 30d566b2-9074-4f00-b9fd-78ca5cde3d2a