Call of Duty Warzone Keeps Crashing + Glitch + dev error 11817

Discus and support Call of Duty Warzone Keeps Crashing + Glitch + dev error 11817 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the glitch where I cannot find any players looking for additional players, everyone that joins my party (unless they are a friend) is a rank... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElSportivo, Sep 13, 2023.

1. ElSportivo
    ElSportivo Guest

I have the glitch where I cannot find any players looking for additional players, everyone that joins my party (unless they are a friend) is a rank bronze 1 (when they aren't) so I have to pass host to someone else), I get booted out of games and they say its me backing out, I get booted out of games and it says dev error 11817, and now I cannot even enter the game because it flashes "Connecting to X box network" with a black screen and you cannot enter or back out... ****

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/9LBCV2KDTN

:)

ElSportivo, Sep 13, 2023
  2. Cristiana_C Win User

3. F6 Ryder Win User

dev error 6036

i have a dev error 6036 on call of duty modern warfare 2019?how to fix?
    When you tried to play one of the multiplayer mode in Call of Duty Warfare, you probably get an error message that says “DEV ERROR 6036 [ww_mp_farms2_gw.ff].

To contact customer service support, go to http://support.activision.com/modernwarfare”.

This is a common error for user who just recently upgraded their COD Warzone and purchase the base game of Call of Duty Modern Warfare.
  4. AbrahamBenitez Win User

Call of Duty: Warzone Useful Links

Call of Duty: Warzone is coming to Xbox tomorrow

An active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is required to play.

Launch times:

For Modern Warefare owners:

Download Size: 15-22GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 8 am (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 12 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 3 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 4 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 11 pm (3/10)
    • South Korea (KST): 12 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 2 am (3/11)

Free for Everyone:

Download Size: 80-100GB (Depending on Language and region)

• US (PDT): 12 pm (3/10)
    • Brazil (BRT) 4 pm (3/10)
    • UK (GMT/UTC): 7 pm (3/10)
    • Germany (CET): 8 pm (3/10)
    • Singapore (SGT): 3 am (3/11)
    • South Korea (KST): 4 am (3/11)
    • Australia (AEDT): 6 am (3/11)

Links below will go live at the times above:

Game (No pre-download): https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9MWWNMH6Z0JH

Support Links:

5. XBF John Win User

Warzone through CoD Vanguard

6. ROLLYno1 Win User

error 13-71 COD MW Crashing

MEMORY ERROR: 13-71. Call of Duty Warzone......??????
Thema:

1. Call of Duty Warzone Keeps Crashing + Glitch + dev error 11817 - Similar Threads - Call Duty Warzone

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty: Hey Xbox, My Activision Account Cod Point Is Negative Cod Point They Say Because I Refound Three Bundle And I didnt Refonded I swer I didnt refoned I Think Xbox Refonded My Three Bundlle And The...
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  6. Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates: My son saved $ and bought the xBox S with 512(ish) GB memory. He currently has Call of Duty 3 and Fortnight on it. My xBox app says that there is 96GB left. He is telling me that he will be unable...
  7. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  8. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  9. So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut...: So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut down soon? Hopefully not because it’s my favorite game, I’d die of boredom without it. If you reply, please...
  10. Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It...: Mic still not working in Warzone Call of Duty. Can I rectify this or is a COD issue. It works within other games and a new Mike will not work either 375477f3-5ccf-44d5-9816-93f8509f27c4