Call Of Duty: Vanguard keeps crashing

Discus and support Call Of Duty: Vanguard keeps crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anytime I’m in a public match or in the multiplayer tab, Vanguard crashes any fixes? It wasn’t doing this two days ago. I’m on Xbox Series S. I’ve hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by djpuffball54, Nov 14, 2021.

1. djpuffball54
    djpuffball54 Guest

Anytime I’m in a public match or in the multiplayer tab, Vanguard crashes any fixes? It wasn’t doing this two days ago. I’m on Xbox Series S. I’ve hard reset two times.

:)

djpuffball54, Nov 14, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey djpuffball54, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Some players are experiencing this same issue on Series X as well.

djpuffball54, we believe it's a bug within the game.

Please, try to reinstall the game if you tried to restore your console already.

And also, I advise you to report this issue to Activision here:

https://support.activision.com/vanguard/article...
  3. rikkiovdarlo89 Win User

Been trying to speak to a person for two months now on Instagram Twitter Facebook emails try phone still no one contact me

1. Xbox one gold edition
    2. only to call of duty vanguard
    3. Ever other game will install but not this one since it crashed 2 months ago the. Wouldn’t reinstall its a digital download
  4. N0t CORPSE Husband T Win User

I just bought 2400 call of duty points and I bought vanguard by accident and it was supposed to be for Modern Warfare II and it isn't showing up please help me because I'm super irritated!!!

**** I meant Call of Duty WWII not Vanguard
  5. TimVigil Win User

Call of duty vanguard

I've noticed my game will start to update once I enter Multiplayer mode. It'll complete the update, I re-enter the Multiplayer screen, and it needs to update again. This cycle continues and doesn't seem to stop (I usually give up and try again a few days later or reinstall the game entirely). I've tried the Reset Xbox fix mentioned in this thread and no luck for this issue. Any other possible solutions out there?
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Call of duty vanguard

Hi Mattbaddeley! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This could be due to a cache issue and can be solved trough this step:

Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

Restart your Xbox console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)

After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

**** If this doesn't solve the issues you need to contact game support for help with their servers account
Thema:

1. Call Of Duty: Vanguard keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Call Duty Vanguard

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty: Hey Xbox, My Activision Account Cod Point Is Negative Cod Point They Say Because I Refound Three Bundle And I didnt Refonded I swer I didnt refoned I Think Xbox Refonded My Three Bundlle And The...
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  6. Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates: My son saved $ and bought the xBox S with 512(ish) GB memory. He currently has Call of Duty 3 and Fortnight on it. My xBox app says that there is 96GB left. He is telling me that he will be unable...
  7. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  8. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  9. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  10. Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get refund for Call of Duty: Vanguard even though i refunded it less than 72 hours...: Im someone who buys games in bulk, Im not over the age of 18 so i have nothing to do but save my money so i thought id spend some on myself by getting alot of games. Call of duty was one of them....