Call of Duty season 5 keeps crashing

Discus and support Call of Duty season 5 keeps crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Call of Duty season 5 keeps crashing with Dev error 7162, why? f6db9d96-c13b-4802-9fb3-faad7648c79e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rob Hottel, Aug 7, 2023.

1. Rob Hottel
    Rob Hottel Guest

Call of Duty season 5 keeps crashing with Dev error 7162, why?

:)

Rob Hottel, Aug 7, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Rob,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Have you tired to restart the game and see? Cause I don't think that error code I saw.

Best Regards
  3. ALEXS557 Win User

Hi, I'm an Xbox ambassador, I am not an employee for either microsoft or Xbox.

I had googled your error code and there appears to be no history of this code on Google. I would suggest contacting activisions support which can be a challenge so here are the steps to contact them.

1. Go to https://support.activision.com/

2.Log in to your activision account

3. Click navigation bar(three horizontal lines), then support options

4. Click cod mw2

5. Choose the console you are on

6. For topic choose cod points and battle pass(only way they will take tickets)

7.issue didn't receive cod points

8.scroll down click submit a ticket and explain the error you are receiving

Wish I could have been more helpful, hope they respond quickly
  4. BigPigGaming112 Win User

Games You Beat - 2019 Edition

Call of duty MW

Halo 5

Destiny 2 forsaken (All seasons)

Layers of fear

And that's all I remember
  5. BigPigGaming112 Win User

Games You Beat - 2019 Edition

Call of duty MW

Halo 5

Destiny 2 forsaken (All seasons)

Layers of fear

And that's all I remember
  6. Jdh5153 Win User

Lot of XBOX One games keeps crashing to dash

Having the same issue with multiple games (Call of Duty and RYSE). In Call of Duty it was crashing from the menus and in RYSE it crashed during gameplay.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty season 5 keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Call Duty season

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty: Hey Xbox, My Activision Account Cod Point Is Negative Cod Point They Say Because I Refound Three Bundle And I didnt Refonded I swer I didnt refoned I Think Xbox Refonded My Three Bundlle And The...
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  6. Call of duty MW2 season 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW2 season 6: Trying to download the new season 6 update and it says call of duty needs to update so I click the update, it shows installing then it stops and says installation stopped. When I go to manage game...
  7. I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I never received my battle pass season 5 on call of duty MW2: I didn't receive my battle rewards or the instant Blackcell rewards that come with the $30 battle pass bundle I bought the battle pass 1 hour before it ended 163a2f86-91ac-4927-9516-cb0aceac62c4
  8. My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought the call of duty black ops 2 season pass and it doesn’t work on his...: My friend bought the season pass for black ops one and installed it now in the in game store it says he doesn’t own it and the maps aren’t free c0dfc0e4-5e60-4c39-ab21-a5f510f087f8
  9. Why can’t I play/use Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play/use Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Season Pass?: I just purchased the season pass today and it showed it downloading and says it’s installed when I go to manage game and ad one but in game it says free and asks me to download which then refers...
  10. Trying to purchase season 4 on Call of Duty. When I click to purchase, it gets stuck in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase season 4 on Call of Duty. When I click to purchase, it gets stuck in the...: I'm trying to purchase the new season 4 on Call of Duty. When I tried to purchase it. It gets stuck in a (status in progress Purchasing screen) and does nothing, jist gets froze there.I have to...