Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased

Discus and support Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased the modern warfare, three call of duty and I have downloaded it via disc. When I load up the game. It gives me the option to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oliver Marle, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Oliver Marle
    Oliver Marle Guest

I have purchased the modern warfare, three call of duty and I have downloaded it via disc. When I load up the game. It gives me the option to buy the modern warfare three cross Jen bundle when I have already purchased this on disk. Do I get access to the other games, or do I need topurchase it again, is there some sort of glitch possibly?

:)

Oliver Marle, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Oliver, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I understand a little about the problem you are presenting, for this type of problem the best thing I can recommend is to contact support directly. since this has something to do with payments and billing. We cannot solve these types of problems here on the forum since we are only players like you who help each other with basic problems, we are not Microsoft employees.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.
  3. nate t910 Win User

I preordered call of duty modern warfare 3 and it's not letting me download it

Hello. I preordered call of duty MW3 as well under the gamer tag ThirtyyBall and call of duty had an update today now it’s showing mw3 as if I have to purchase it again. I’ve already preordered it on 10/11/23. I paid over 100 dollars please help
  4. DetherowGaming Win User

Microsoft is stealing from me - please help

It is the call of duty warzone multiplayer and campaign on Xbox one. As you see here, I’ve previously purchased. And when re-installing it forced me to purchase again.
    [​IMG]
  5. Andrew.0110 Win User

Ist there a way to play COD MW 2019 digitally when I lost my disk

see that’s crazy it’s just more ways for y’all huge billion dollar companies the squeeze every last penny y’all can from people.

( EXAMPLE ) - when I bought any

Call Of Duty game on Xbox me & my daughter can both play it on separate accounts on that ONE Game.

But I recently went to PC & purchased those same Games for the 2nd time on PC. Now my daughter wants to play on PC We CanNoT Share those games that I’ve already purchased Twice..

Yet I would have to purchase them for a Third time so she could play & it would take up twice the storage on my PC.!?!

That would be completely understandable if it was another PC then Yea obviously they would have to be purchased again but when they’re on the same system.?!.?!.

what’s even crazier we both could play call of duty war zone on the same PC with different accounts but couldn’t play the multiplayer on MW 2019 or Cold War, vanguard, MWII etc..!??
  6. Steve703 Win User

Telling me to purchase a game I’ve already purchased

Same, I checked my purchase history and its not there I uninstalled it and it disappeared. I checked the store and it asked me to buy it again I already paid and already put hours in this game I hope they don't make me pay twice
Thema:

1. Call of duty purchase again glitch in game when I’ve already purchased - Similar Threads - Call duty purchase

2. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  3. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  4. I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 a year ago of which Call of Duty is part - but when installing the extras will install but when it comes to COD says installation stopped and will not...
  5. Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play of Call duty. Someone purchased the vault for me and I can’t play it it’s...: A friend had purchased call of duty for me and I redeemed the code and as soon Ila’s I started to download the games. And it says downloaded there is no sight in seeing anything else they are all...
  6. I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive...: I purchased the $100 bundle version of call of duty Modern warfare 3 and did not receive the full bundle such as the battle pass with 30 skipped tiers and 1100 coins...
  7. I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my...: I purchased the $100 Vault Edition of Call of Duty Moder Warfare 3 and i did not receive my perks, CP, Battlepass or Skips. Yes, i made sure i downloaded all the packs. Please assist, thank you...
  8. Looking to purchase and download the first 3 call of duty games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to purchase and download the first 3 call of duty games: Hello I'm Tug, new here hopefully someone can help me. I own 2 digital only Xbox one S series and have been looking everywhere for the first 3 call of duty games. I've tried Xbox Store Amazon eBay...
  9. I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have call of duty modern warfare disc but it tells me to purchase it: Call of duty not working have the disc but still telling me to purchase it 0a12efd6-dbd6-49b7-9115-7390055c06f8
  10. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...