Call of Duty not installing: 'item corrupt'

Discus and support Call of Duty not installing: 'item corrupt' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to download Call of Duty MW2 but when I go to install it, it came up with 'the item you are trying to install is corrupt' and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JakeTheNinja234, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Call of Duty not installing: 'item corrupt'

Hello,

I've been trying to download Call of Duty MW2 but when I go to install it, it came up with 'the item you are trying to install is corrupt' and ive gone to manage games and add-ons and the main game is apparently 0.0 MB

Please help me with this

(P.s I don't really want to reset my console just in case I have to restart everything again)

:)

JakeTheNinja234, Sep 2, 2023
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Delete the game and reinstall. Once files are corrupt nothing you can really do about it. If its a game reinstall game. If its a save file then its gone forever.
  3. Steven Barraclough Win User

Hey there

With issues like these, I would suggest to preform a Soft Factory Rest by selecting Reset and keep my games & apps. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data that can cause this issue without deleting your games or apps.
    To Reset your console, Select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps.
    Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
    Please give it a try and let us know how it goes!
  4. MichaelParker1111 Win User

Did we find a fix?? It's doing my head in
  5. JakeTheNinja234 Win User

Done that I don't know how many times to be honest and none of them worked
  6. JakeTheNinja234 Win User

It hasn't worked, I tried to reset and it said game was corrupt, also I forgot to mention, every time I go into my games and apps, on my installed apps, it's there
Thema:

1. Call of Duty not installing: 'item corrupt' - Similar Threads - Call Duty installing

2. Call of duty MW3 game content will not install on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 game content will not install on Xbox one: Game content from MW2 and 3 will not install from disc but other content ( add ons content packs etc will ). I have followed the troubleshooting guides on this site and forums and nothing worked....
  3. how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?: I've been trying everything for weeks but nothing is working. Please help. 6939c2e7-534a-4e6d-8958-bce9fdc246c5
  4. My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped: My call of duty update just keeps saying installation stopped 87cf7ee1-c0d8-498b-8bab-b68031d45444
  5. Can't install call of duty modern warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install call of duty modern warfare 3: So I own a hard copy of mw3 and I can't play it. I have deleted this games app and reinstalled the game but still I can't seem to play it. So I have deleted the app again and tried to install the...
  6. Trying to install new call of duty modern warfare 3 and comes up saying something is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install new call of duty modern warfare 3 and comes up saying something is corrupted: Can't install call of duty modern warfare 3 says corrupt d1dd8105-ce4f-4513-bad2-9851013955d6
  7. Why do I keep getting an install error. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Call of Duty 5...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting an install error. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Call of Duty 5...: Why do I keep getting an install error. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Call of Duty 5 times this has never happened but it keep showing me (0x80070570) 23c1ba3a-6982-4b9f-85e3-a909eece14c9
  8. Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?: After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still am unable to reinstall the game on my Xbox...
  9. My call of duty keeps saying installing stop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My call of duty keeps saying installing stop: My call of duty wont download have all de dlc downloades multiplayer and everything plis help 50dc4349-6985-49ca-8a6b-3dffc16ed11a
  10. Call of duty the latest version says it's installed but game won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty the latest version says it's installed but game won't launch: Cod will not launch since last update 2a60a7b9-610d-4b88-9f8e-fefad7de3527