Call of duty mw3 vault edtion upgrade

Discus and support Call of duty mw3 vault edtion upgrade in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to the vault edtion after getting the cross gen mw3. And i didnt recive any of the in game bounus content. I am aware that thr... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EJ TIBBS 10, Nov 17, 2023.

1. EJ TIBBS 10
    EJ TIBBS 10 Guest

I recently upgraded to the vault edtion after getting the cross gen mw3. And i didnt recive any of the in game bounus content. I am aware that thr battle pass starts dec 6 but i would still like to use the other cosmetics that came with the game like ghost or price and the weapons. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

EJ TIBBS 10, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello EJ TIBBS 10,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that your query is related to the accessing the digital content included in your game after the upgrading the edition of your game. Let us help you find out how to achieve by looking on the resources provided by the game developer support team.

You can find the information on the link taken from the official site of the game developer support team. You can also take a look at the screen snips taken below:

[​IMG]

See: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Bonus Content and Code Support (activision.com)

We thank you for bringing your concern and hope to provide the needed information to address your concern.

Sincerely,

3. KindGryphon Win User

I got the call of duty vault upgrade and it hasn't gave me any of the things

I have the call of duty mw3 as a disc
    You will just need to request a refund on the vault upgrade then.

As stated by ngocphi it says in the description that the digital version of the base game is required.

It wont work if you are gamesharing or have the disc version.
  4. KindGryphon Win User

If I have a disc version of mw3, can I buy the vault edition upgrade pack?

5. KindGryphon Win User

So I purchase. The modern warfare 3 upgraded version, but I don't have modern warfare, 3 do I need modern warfare 3 to be upgraded like I only have war zone, so do I need the modern warfare 3?

L contact [mod removed]
    Yes you would need to purchase the digital crossplay version of mw3 in order for the vault edition upgrade to work.

The vault edition upgrade simply upgrades the digital crossplay version of mw3 to the vault edition.
  6. Kathy A. Win User

If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible to just buy the vault edition upgrade for the skins and weapons without buying the base game?

Hello Gio,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To answer your question, no because you will still need the base game to unlock the upgrade contents.

Redemption of the upgrade contents (Vault Edition Upgrade) would require Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III digital Cross-Gen Bundle in which sold separately.

Support article for reference:

Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® III - Vault Edition Upgrade | Xbox

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III: Detailing all Game Editions and Pre Order Benefits

Your brother may purchase the upgrade for his account.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. Call of duty mw3 vault edtion upgrade - Similar Threads - Call duty mw3

2. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  3. I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...: I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it comes with soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 28a96082-401d-493f-8bf2-ff5db51a2ac3
  4. Call of duty MW3 game content will not install on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 game content will not install on Xbox one: Game content from MW2 and 3 will not install from disc but other content ( add ons content packs etc will ). I have followed the troubleshooting guides on this site and forums and nothing worked....
  5. Call of duty mw3 kicked from games with ethernet wired in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw3 kicked from games with ethernet wired in: How to stop from getting kicked from matches in modern warfare 3 on xbox series 5e80ce3d-4a88-4eb9-8862-80a5e2dd54a3
  6. Xbox series x on call of duty mw3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x on call of duty mw3: Hi ever since the call of duty mw3 season 1 update my game completely crashes and sends me back to the Xbox dashboard. This is becoming a regular occurrence and near enough happening every...
  7. If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...: If my friend bought the dlc for the new call of duty mw3 & he cant access it whos end is it that we go complain about ? 77a624de-7850-40c9-8440-7e0d8c6e6346
  8. Call of duty mw3. Can't access content and rejected for refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw3. Can't access content and rejected for refund: I game share with my brother we bought mw3 on his Xbox. I tried to upgrade to the vault edition, I haven't received anything from my £30! I asked for a refund and got rejected. How can you...
  9. call of duty mw3 vault edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty mw3 vault edition: Bought call of duty mw3 vault edition and didn’t receive the battle pass or any of the vault benefits.I have my order number and everything 0c1f3648-2ce8-4e5b-a536-4c731a13755f
  10. What’s next? Call of duty mw3 won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s next? Call of duty mw3 won’t launch: What’s next? Call of duty mw3 won’t launch I have done everything that I’ve been instructed to do from clearing cache to factory resets and reinstalling the game but it still loads to what is now...