Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading

Discus and support Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just purchased the Vault edition for MW3 to have early access to the campaign, however I keep getting the error that I need to download the proper... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan Langham, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Ryan Langham
    Ryan Langham Guest

I just purchased the Vault edition for MW3 to have early access to the campaign, however I keep getting the error that I need to download the proper DLC. From what I am seeing, I have downloaded everything, however when on MW HQ manage files, it shows that I have to install it still, and every time I click install, nothing happens. I have plenty of storage left, and would really like some help.

I am on an Xbox series X platform.

:)

Ryan Langham, Nov 9, 2023
  2. Team Klepek Win User

call of duty elite

This is probably going to be a block of text. Sorry

Q – Why are you ceasing sales of new Call of Duty Elite Premium membership subscriptions now?

A – Call of Duty: MW3 Content Collection #4: Final Assault marks the final content release and the end of the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content for Call of Duty Elite Premium memberships.

Q – What happens if I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently? Will I still get a year of Call of Duty ElitePremium services and all Call of Duty: MW3 DLC?

A – Yes, Call of Duty Elite Premium members will continue to enjoy all the Call of Duty: MW3 DLC and the full range of Call of Duty Elite Premium services and operations for Call of Duty: MW3 through the terms of their subscription.

Q – If I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently, will I get Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC?

A – Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC is not included in the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content membership. We’ll be releasing new details soon.
  3. Chesco514 Win User

Stolen DLC

i bought the collection1 pack for Call of duty Mw3 and after 3months it say dlc enable blablabla i went to download history and i downloaded again but it keep saying enable blablabla like they want me to pay again!
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Ryan L, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're having trouble downloading the Call of Duty MW3 DLC on your Xbox Series X.

Check game files: You can do this through Xbox. Right-click the game in your Xbox library, select Properties, go to the Local Files tab, and click Verify integrity of game files.

Restart the game and Xbox: Sometimes simply restarting the game and Xbox can fix the problem

Clear the game cache: This can be done through the game options

Try a different server: If you can join other servers, the problem could be with the specific server you are trying to join.

Reinstall the game: If nothing else works, you could try reinstalling the game

If after following these steps the problem persists, I would recommend that you contact Call of Duty support.

They will be able to provide you with more specific help.
  5. WhiTeYxM Win User

CoD Elite

Ok so i just read some more info from the official call of duty website and heres what i found in the FAQ.

Q: If I get the premium annual membership to Call of Duty Elite, do I really get all of the Modern Warfare 3 DLC?

A:Yes. The annual subscription to Call of Duty Elite is an all-inclusive membership, and that means you get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 downloadable content, including all of the MW3 map packs and more as part of your premium membership. No need to buy
    additional DLC.

Q:How does the monthly DLC program for Call of Duty Elite members work?

A:Starting early 2012, we will be releasing 2-3 new pieces of multiplayer content for Call of Duty Elite members on a monthly basis. You will be notified in-game that new content is available. You simply have to download it and it’s ready to play. This new
    content will consist of a variety of new multiplayer maps, Spec Ops missions, and new game modes.

Also it says this "This offers an incredible value since it includes $60 of MW3 DLC at no additional cost."

So there will be 20 DLC packs but to buy them normal it's only worth $60 so these packs must be extremely small.
  6. JasonA1980 Win User

Some key questions about Call of Duty Elite answered.

Both previous Modern Warfare games has had the least DLC in comparison to all other Call of Duty titles. If Activision follow the same trend with MW3, to receive all DLC packs for MW3 with ELITE will hardly seem worth it.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty MW3 DLC not downloading - Similar Threads - Call Duty MW3

2. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  3. I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...: I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it comes with soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 28a96082-401d-493f-8bf2-ff5db51a2ac3
  4. Call of duty MW3 game content will not install on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW3 game content will not install on Xbox one: Game content from MW2 and 3 will not install from disc but other content ( add ons content packs etc will ). I have followed the troubleshooting guides on this site and forums and nothing worked....
  5. Call of duty mw3 kicked from games with ethernet wired in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw3 kicked from games with ethernet wired in: How to stop from getting kicked from matches in modern warfare 3 on xbox series 5e80ce3d-4a88-4eb9-8862-80a5e2dd54a3
  6. Xbox series x on call of duty mw3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x on call of duty mw3: Hi ever since the call of duty mw3 season 1 update my game completely crashes and sends me back to the Xbox dashboard. This is becoming a regular occurrence and near enough happening every...
  7. If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...: If my friend bought the dlc for the new call of duty mw3 & he cant access it whos end is it that we go complain about ? 77a624de-7850-40c9-8440-7e0d8c6e6346
  8. Call of duty mw3. Can't access content and rejected for refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty mw3. Can't access content and rejected for refund: I game share with my brother we bought mw3 on his Xbox. I tried to upgrade to the vault edition, I haven't received anything from my £30! I asked for a refund and got rejected. How can you...
  9. call of duty mw3 vault edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty mw3 vault edition: Bought call of duty mw3 vault edition and didn’t receive the battle pass or any of the vault benefits.I have my order number and everything 0c1f3648-2ce8-4e5b-a536-4c731a13755f
  10. What’s next? Call of duty mw3 won’t launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s next? Call of duty mw3 won’t launch: What’s next? Call of duty mw3 won’t launch I have done everything that I’ve been instructed to do from clearing cache to factory resets and reinstalling the game but it still loads to what is now...