Call of duty Mw3, bo2, and ghosts clan recruiting :)

Discus and support Call of duty Mw3, bo2, and ghosts clan recruiting :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I am recruiting for my clan, "ApEx I try" this will be active with all three games so I need a lot of players! Message me on xbox if interested... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iiKemz, Jan 5, 2014.

1. iiKemz
    iiKemz Guest

Hello I am recruiting for my clan, "ApEx I try" this will be active with all three games so I need a lot of players! Message me on xbox if interested GT: Mystical Sloths

:)

iiKemz, Jan 5, 2014
  2. New (official) Xbox Team - Ghosts Clan

XBOX TEAM CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS CLAN

Are you a Ghosts player who plays a lot of public matches?

Would you like to join a Ghosts Clan with a lot of other Xbox Fans?

Then here's your chance! The 'Xbox Team' Call of Duty Ghosts clan is recruiting.

Anyone is welcome as long as you play public matches and are willing to participate in Clan Wars.

Interested? Find us through the Call of Duty Ghosts app for iPhone and Android and click apply!

InfernoWolfNLD, Jan 5, 2014
  3. BodyBag B0B
    BodyBag B0B Guest
    "No?S" Adult Clan Is Recruiting laid back Peeps who love to play with out the kiddy stuff.

funny being it was in between two other call of duty MW3 elite clan recruiting. so maybe its just fine

BodyBag B0B, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest

When you learn how to read, check the following out:

All clan related discussion should be posted in the
    Clan discussion forums
    . The game forum is for discussion the game, strategy and organizing friendly forum games. It was requested though to have a place for clan owners and players to find each other for the more serious game playing and organizing.
    So, we've created the clan discussion area for you to handle all of your clan related activities across a number of games. In the Clan discussion forum you'll find like minded people to play against or people to play for you. Please read the Clan Discussion
    Posting guidelines located in the welcome post of the Clan Forum which is located

here

Thanks for stopping by and having fun.

There's a right place and a wrong place, this isn't the right place...

Temhotabot, Jan 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: