Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 2009 issues

Discus and support Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 2009 issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to load into a multiplayer game on call of duty modern warfare 2 2009 online my Xbox series x freezes, I can use all other aspects of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CallanRidden, Sep 6, 2023.

1. CallanRidden
    CallanRidden Guest

Every time I try to load into a multiplayer game on call of duty modern warfare 2 2009 online my Xbox series x freezes, I can use all other aspects of the game apart from create a class while in a lobby. I have deleted the app and reinstalled, is there any other fixes I could try?

:)

CallanRidden, Sep 6, 2023
  2. Covert Affairs-9D152 Win User

A Game From A Popular Franchise Each Year...

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Let's see the examples:

The Halo Series:

Halo 3 (2007)

Halo 3 ODST (2009) Not a full game.

Halo Reach (2010)

Halo Combat Evolved Remake (2011) Remake not a new game. Also done by a completely different studio

Halo 4 (2012)

I wouldn't really count Halo in with those because of ODST and CE. But thats just my opinion.

The Assassin's Creed Series:

Assassin's Creed (2007)

Assassin's Creed II (2009)

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (2010)

Assassin's Creed Revelations (2011)

And of course the Call of Duty Series:

Call of Duty 2 (2005)

Call of Duty 3 (2006)

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (2007)

Call of Duty World at War (2008)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2009)

Call of Duty Classic (2009)

Call of Duty Black Ops (2010)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (2011)

How many will they keep making more of these?

[/quote]
  3. Dexter010 Win User

what games should i get for xbox 360??

Crysis 2

Call of Duty: World at War

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Battlefield 3
  4. Eggnogga Win User

Are you finding it hard not buying COD AW?

I haven't purchased a Call of Duty game since 2009 when Modern Warfare 2 came out. So, to answer your question, no... I am not having a difficult time.
  5. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Will Call of Duty ever be the same?

Probably so, Activision has been milking the series to death since the day it was made, look at the entire history of CoD, it's been coming out every year since then.

- Call of Duty (2003)

- Call of Duty Finest Hour (2004)

- Call of Duty 2 (2005)

- Call of Duty 2 Big Red One (2005)

- Call of Duty 3 (2006)

- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1 (2007)

- Call of Duty World at War (2008)

- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (2009)

- Call of Duty Black Ops 1 (2010)

- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (2011)

- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (2012)

- Call of Duty Ghosts (2013)

- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (2014)

- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (2015)

Yeah, way too many games, Activision really needs to retire the franchise, and make something else for a change, make a new True Crime game, perhaps do a reboot of a old PS1 game Nightmare Creatures.

Some of these Xbox fanboys also need to retire the CoD franchise and play something else for a change.
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

"Call of Duty “has almost ruined a generation of shooter players,” says Tripwire Interactive"

• Call of Duty (was ok, good start to the series)
    • Call of Duty 2 (made online gaming what it is today
    • Call of Duty 3 (fun at the time)
    • Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (best of the series)
    • Call of Duty: World at War (wasn't nowhere near as good as CoD4)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (huge disappointment)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops (rubbish, ok getting bored now)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (worst in the series)
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ok)
    • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 (please no)
Thema:

1. Call of Duty Modern warfare 2 2009 issues - Similar Threads - Call Duty Modern

2. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  3. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  4. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  5. sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in status has changed” on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.: I keep getting error message “Sign in Status is Changed” every day when I start Call of Duty 3 Modern Warfare. This just recently started happening. What is causing this?...
  6. Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not...: I purchased the call of duty modern Warfare 3 vault Edition upgrade and have not received any of my promised game content, this has put me $50 (AUS) out of ocket and either request that I get my...
  7. how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i install the missing data packs for "Call Of Duty- Modern Warfare"?: I've been trying everything for weeks but nothing is working. Please help. 6939c2e7-534a-4e6d-8958-bce9fdc246c5
  8. Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc: Problem on Xbox One, Call of duty Modern warfare II disc won't reinstall on my Xbox one it starts installing then says installation stopped. I looked at owned games and it seems like the latest...
  9. I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 of which Call of Duty is part - but when...: I purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 a year ago of which Call of Duty is part - but when installing the extras will install but when it comes to COD says installation stopped and will not...
  10. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31