Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server

Discus and support Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server. It worked fine during the early access. 22d0fa4e-d75f-4738-922c-1d81354b6612 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RogerSchaetzel, Nov 9, 2023.

1. Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server

My Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server. It worked fine during the early access.

:)

RogerSchaetzel, Nov 9, 2023
  2. RogerSchaetzel Win User

I was able to find a way to fix it.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi RogerSchaetzel. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Are you receiving any error messages or error codes? Please provide screenshots if possible.

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

Are other online games working?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. jenene54 Win User

Multiplayer server issues

Occurring on 2 different xboxes in our home.

1. Sea of thieves- cannot connect to server

2. Call of duty modern warfare

3. Fortnight

The server kicks them off.

One xbox is direct connected and other is wifi.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

why is my black ops 3 season pass not giving me my weapon bribe.

Hello clvca,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

The issue you are describing here appears to be in-game specific issue and this is best addressed to the game developer support team. We will help you how to get there.

We have found also the official article provided by the game developer support team that discuss what to do when having trouble downloading or playing DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops III. You can find the links below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. ChaoS Raz Win User

Game Over - Call Of Duty

call of duty DOES use servers, just not dedicated servers. why do you think it says "the call of duty servers are unavailable at this time. please try later" error message. the gamer connects to xbox live, then to a secondary connection namely the call of
    duty servers, then its peer 2 peer.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty III cannot connect to Xbox server - Similar Threads - Call Duty III

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty: Hey Xbox, My Activision Account Cod Point Is Negative Cod Point They Say Because I Refound Three Bundle And I didnt Refonded I swer I didnt refoned I Think Xbox Refonded My Three Bundlle And The...
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  6. Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates: My son saved $ and bought the xBox S with 512(ish) GB memory. He currently has Call of Duty 3 and Fortnight on it. My xBox app says that there is 96GB left. He is telling me that he will be unable...
  7. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III game share: COD MW 3 will have Shareplay? 5e905408-1393-4dcb-b903-642dae04a1ea
  9. I preordered Call of duty Modern warfare III and i went to cancel my preorder, but didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Call of duty Modern warfare III and i went to cancel my preorder, but didn’t...: Can i get my refund for cancelling my preorder for MWIII? i didn’t receive any money back after i spent $108 on my account c74a720e-798e-4b96-b38e-dba35e6d192a
  10. Why isn’t my Call of Duty III launching ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Call of Duty III launching ?: I recently bought Call of Duty III chronicles because it was on sale and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to have it digitally instead of the disc. I originally played CoD III on my regular Xbox...