Call of Duty Ghosts - Onslaught DLC Not Available

Discus and support Call of Duty Ghosts - Onslaught DLC Not Available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good night, I'm having issues with my Ghosts for XBOX ONE, I'm getting that Onslaught DLC is not available. I bought the season pass and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElCabo Sicario, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Call of Duty Ghosts - Onslaught DLC Not Available

Good night, I'm having issues with my Ghosts for XBOX ONE, I'm getting that Onslaught DLC is not available. I bought the season pass and I have downloaded all the DCLs including the last one (Nemesis). Also I don't have the Maverick and if I try
    to download this, it returns me a cost.

I tried to download again but is says that I already have this one, but when I search for a match, I got a yellow message indicating that I don't have this DLC.

Please help.

Thank you very much. I need please immediate attention.

:)

ElCabo Sicario, Aug 6, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Aug 6, 2014
  3. PivanPR
    PivanPR Guest
    xbox rewards

I bought call of duty ghosts digitally from the marketplace to take the promotion onslaught dlc and wolf skin dlc, but once I bought it I don't have any dlc or wolf skin it shows the full price and I cannot download it. Thanks for any help you guys can bring!

PivanPR, Aug 6, 2014
  4. JCDogg911
    JCDogg911 Guest

Can we get an answer as I'm having the same issue plus i cant uninstall to redownload either

JCDogg911, Aug 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: