Call of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer Connection Woes

Discus and support Call of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer Connection Woes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've noticed that 90% of the time when I select Xbox Live from the MP menu, the pop-up box stating it's connecting to Xbox Live seems to become "stuck"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gambit11B, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Gambit11B
    Gambit11B Guest

I've noticed that 90% of the time when I select Xbox Live from the MP menu, the pop-up box stating it's connecting to Xbox Live seems to become "stuck" and can sit there retrieving the information for 5+ minutes.

So I have to go into the Xbox One settings, network connections, and test the multiplayer connection. I wait for the green checkmark that says all is good, and then return to the game. When I select Xbox Live in the MP menu I get an immediate connection.

Why do I have to do this process 9 times out of every 10 that I try to play online??? Does anyone have a suggestion or explanation. Thanks.

Also: Connection Type: Broadband (Wired)

Download: 50+ Mbps

Upload: 12+ Mbps

Ping: 28 ms

:)

Gambit11B, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Can't finish multiplayer tests (Please help!)

I have problem same you guy , I use wireless my NAT is open

I test Multiplayer it have a error massage " Can't finish multiplayer tests" but some time I will test it again it's all good but I can't play multiplayer games

I can't play any multiplayer games Call of Duty Ghost, Battlefield 4 and they have a error massages.

Call of Duty Ghost

"you must have an active network connection to play xbox live matches"

Battlefield 4

"You have lost connection to EA servers, online features will be unavailable"

RileySimon076, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: