Call of duty: Ghost Extinction Achievement Issues

Discus and support Call of duty: Ghost Extinction Achievement Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently completed a match of exodus on call of duty ghosts extinction (from the nemesis map pack) and me and 3 other friends completed it with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UltraUltimatum, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Call of duty: Ghost Extinction Achievement Issues

I recently completed a match of exodus on call of duty ghosts extinction (from the nemesis map pack) and me and 3 other friends completed it with relics on. Yet when the game was over they got the achievements for it and I didn't. This was in a public match
    on Xbox live so I didn't join in progress. I was there from the beginning and yet I received no achievement and no achievement notification. I went to xbox.com and checked there and it wasn't and I went to the leaderboards and it even showed I had an escape
    with a relic. I talked to xbox live support chat an. They told me to come here. Here's the reference number: 1257472405. are going to create. My gamertag is .

How can this be amended?

:)

UltraUltimatum, Aug 6, 2014
  2. CRABS 80
    CRABS 80 Guest
    xbox one extinction

Call of duty ghost extinction on xbox one

CRABS 80, Aug 6, 2014
  3. I want a new xbox one game which one should I pick?

So no one cares for Extinction mode in call of duty ghosts?

X box Fighter, Aug 6, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Call of duty: Ghost Extinction Achievement Issues