Call of Duty Ghost - Disc read error "imagefile62"

Discus and support Call of Duty Ghost - Disc read error "imagefile62" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't play this game regularly but I've never had any issues with it until yesterday. I was playing with my friend and we played a few games just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HGLatinBoy, Jul 28, 2014.

1. HGLatinBoy
    HGLatinBoy Guest

I don't play this game regularly but I've never had any issues with it until yesterday. I was playing with my friend and we played a few games just fine then all of a sudden I got kicked from the game and the screen went black then the message popped up.
    Ever since then I haven't been able to play online at all. I deleted the game and cleared the cache then preceded to download the game all over again. This morning i checked to see if it was done and everything and I tried to play again but I still get the
    same error and it's worse now. I can't even finish a match after about 2 minutes the game crashes back to the menu with the error message.

I'm not sure what the cause is or how to fix it. I hate discs so that's why I only buy digital games but having to download 40 GB's in hopes to fix the game is no joke. I'd hate to do it again with no chance of success.

There needs to be a "Verify game integrity" or "Repair Installation" for Xbox One games.

:)

HGLatinBoy, Jul 28, 2014
  2. Problem

Downloaded call of duty- ghosts. I try to play and it says disc read error. Help!

BlockyLotus8888, Jul 28, 2014
  3. Call Of Duty Ghost "Disk Read Error"

What do say to me than with no disk in the console and same message?

OnetimeCape95, Jul 28, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Others who've had this issue in the past have found a resolution by deleting the game and all DLC for the game and then reloading the game without the DLC.

From what I've read this solution worked.

I would suggest try playing the game without the DLC for a while and then slowly re-add the DLC over a period of time to find out which one may be preventing you from playing the game.

onyxishere, Jul 28, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cod ghosts disc error