Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services

Discus and support Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Call of Duty is now available on European Cloud, This is part of the settlement and does not apply to other regions. COD on the cloud has no dates of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwordofWhedon, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services

Call of Duty is now available on European Cloud, This is part of the settlement and does not apply to other regions. COD on the cloud has no dates of availability anywhere else in the world, so please watch Xbox social media for any news on that front.

Please see the link for the full details.

When we welcomed Activision Blizzard to Team Xbox a few weeks ago, we reaffirmed our goal of bringing more Xbox games to more players on more devices. To that end, we made a commitment to the European Commission to enable European Economic Area (EEA) gamers to play current and future Activision Blizzard PC and console games that they hold a license for on cloud game streaming services beyond Xbox Cloud Gaming.

We met this commitment in October, and are now reflecting these changes in four live service games that have an in-game software licensing agreement. While many of you may have already been streaming Activision Blizzard titles, beginning today, the next time you boot up Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Call of Duty: Warzone™, and Crash Team Rumble ™ you will be asked to accept an updated Software License and Service Agreement.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2023/12/06/activision-blizzard-cloud-gaming/

:)

SwordofWhedon, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Gringo Minion Win User

LHR Gaming

How many europeans/british people do you have that play Call of Duty Ghosts on the Xbox 360 ?
  3. ngocphi Win User

Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Call of duty is handled in one app regardless of which platform the call of duty app which is a launcher for all games call of duty now including warzone

Mw games are on sale atm on console and PC but in order to buy pc you need steam or battlenet

Call of duty mw isn't free on any platform.except if you live in Europe and on one of the 9 new cloud services like.boosteriod or geforce now
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate needs to be available for all family members

What exactly are you trying to share? There are some games like call of duty the block sharing.

For example, to access cloud services you must be the primary account holder who signed up for the subscription
  5. ittvane Win User

220v Power Supply

Thx for the info.

As far as i know these are coming from the Czech Republic as the european MS Service center is located there.
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Random disconnect from Xbox Live

ImAnAlbatraoz hey there :)

There was a service alert for Call of Duty Advanced Warfare and Halo MCC last night. However, I see they were resolved. Are you still getting the same issue?

Let us know,

Many thanks,

Cloud
Thema:

Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services

1. Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services - Similar Threads - Call Duty Comes

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty: Hey Xbox, My Activision Account Cod Point Is Negative Cod Point They Say Because I Refound Three Bundle And I didnt Refonded I swer I didnt refoned I Think Xbox Refonded My Three Bundlle And The...
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  6. Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates: My son saved $ and bought the xBox S with 512(ish) GB memory. He currently has Call of Duty 3 and Fortnight on it. My xBox app says that there is 96GB left. He is telling me that he will be unable...
  7. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  8. I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it is said to come with soap and...: I got the call of duty mw3 Cross gen bundle as a disc and it says it comes with soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 28a96082-401d-493f-8bf2-ff5db51a2ac3
  9. Trying to install new call of duty modern warfare 3 and comes up saying something is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install new call of duty modern warfare 3 and comes up saying something is corrupted: Can't install call of duty modern warfare 3 says corrupt d1dd8105-ce4f-4513-bad2-9851013955d6
  10. Call of duty modern warfare2 is it coming to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare2 is it coming to game pass: Is Call of duty modern warfare2 coming to game pass? 1867b79e-bf0f-4d6e-ac05-1924eb817b84