Call Of Duty: Cold War & MW online multiplayer has been “unavailable” for almost a week…?

Discus and support Call Of Duty: Cold War & MW online multiplayer has been “unavailable” for almost a week…? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Xbox one will not connect/says “server is not available at this time…please try again later…”. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CARRAMROD14, Jan 4, 2022.

1. CARRAMROD14
    CARRAMROD14 Guest

Call Of Duty: Cold War & MW online multiplayer has been “unavailable” for almost a week…?

Call Of Duty: Cold War & MW online multiplayer has been “unavailable” for almost a week…? [​IMG]

Call Of Duty: Cold War & MW online multiplayer has been “unavailable” for almost a week…? [​IMG]

Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Xbox one will not connect/says “server is not available at this time…please try again later…”. When I go to the url provided for status updates, everything seems to be running fine according to the website. It is not an internet issue on my end, for I am easily able to connect and play online multiplayer in any other game, including COD Vanguard. I have gone through network troubleshooting, and also deleted and reinstalled all game files on my end but to no avail. Any info/advice/suggestions?

Side note: I am only able to open Cold War by opening Vanguard, and selecting Cold War from the main menu where it gives the option to select: Vanguard, Warzone, Cold War, or Modern Warfare. If I directly open Cold War from my “games and apps” tab, I’m taken through the game’s loading screen again, however, unlike receiving the “service unavailable” message with multiplayer, I’m notified I need to purchase the game (which I have already done when it first released) and nothing else.

:)

CARRAMROD14, Jan 4, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: