Call of duty code erreur ceres

Discus and support Call of duty code erreur ceres in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'ai donwloader modern warfare et ca me dit errer de connections ceres!! C plate de payer et de pas pouvoir jouer!!!que dois je faire?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YannickLamarche, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Call of duty code erreur ceres

Bonjour, j'ai donwloader modern warfare et ca me dit errer de connections ceres!! C plate de payer et de pas pouvoir jouer!!!que dois je faire?

:)

YannickLamarche, Nov 10, 2021
  2. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello YannickLamarche,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Can you provide us with more clarity regarding your issue? Is there an associated error code? If it helps, you can provide us with any images or screenshots that’ll provide more insight so long as it does not include any personal information!

Thank you
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

[Associate utilise une application de traduction. Veuillez noter qu’une mauvaise grammaire et une syntaxe incorrecte peuvent se produire]

Bonjour YannickLamarche,

Merci de nous avoir contactés au sujet de votre problème!

Pouvez-vous nous fournir plus de clarté sur votre problème? Y a-t-il un code d’erreur associé ? Si cela vous aide, vous pouvez nous fournir des images ou des captures d’écran qui fourniront plus d’informations tant qu’elles n’incluent aucune information personnelle.

Merci
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

what is code CERES

Hello vette44,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. Are you using an Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows 10 computer or a mobile device? Where are you seeing "code ceres" referenced?
    We noticed that there is a
    Ceres Explorer application
    that is offered through the Microsoft Store. Is this similar to what you are looking for? Be sure to let us know the results vette44!
  5. AridLizard Win User

what is code CERES

when and where are you getting this code?

we need to know what platform you are getting it on and which game or app.

if you could give us these details then somebody will try to help you fix it
  6. MehmetAksel Win User

CERES error code

Ok that worked. I went to "delete saved data" for each COD game and deleted the saved data.
Thema:

1. Call of duty code erreur ceres - Similar Threads - Call duty code

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty: Hey Xbox, My Activision Account Cod Point Is Negative Cod Point They Say Because I Refound Three Bundle And I didnt Refonded I swer I didnt refoned I Think Xbox Refonded My Three Bundlle And The...
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  6. Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates: My son saved $ and bought the xBox S with 512(ish) GB memory. He currently has Call of Duty 3 and Fortnight on it. My xBox app says that there is 96GB left. He is telling me that he will be unable...
  7. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  8. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  9. Error code 0x87e0012c when attempting to download Call of Duty MWII?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87e0012c when attempting to download Call of Duty MWII?: Tried everything you can ever think of, spoke to support over and over offering the same solutions, nothing ever worked, including wiping my ssd clean, NAT Type is open, all other games download...
  10. How to request more 2 factor authentication codes from Call of Duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to request more 2 factor authentication codes from Call of Duty?: I can’t access my call of duty account as it’s asking for a 2 factor authentication code but I don’t have any left. When I try to contact call of duty support there isn’t an option for requesting...