Call of duty Black ops3 on 360 to trade for Xbox one version?? How to?

Discus and support Call of duty Black ops3 on 360 to trade for Xbox one version?? How to? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A couple months ago I bought Call of duty bo3 for 360 at full price but only multiplayer online :-( I just bought a xbox one console and I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by STEDO30, Apr 12, 2016.

1. STEDO30
    STEDO30 Guest

A couple months ago I bought Call of duty bo3 for 360 at full price but only multiplayer online :-( I just bought a xbox one console and I was wondering if there is a way to trade my game? I always been a hard fan of COD but not to pay a game twice and
    even less when the first time the game was not complete.;-) help please!

:)

STEDO30, Apr 12, 2016
  2. chuckrcheese
    chuckrcheese Guest
    Black Ops II on Xbox One question

3. Does my DLC from Call of Duty games
    transfer to Xbox One?

Call of Duty 2

No, DLC compatibility is not part of the backward compatibility program for Call of Duty 2. DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is not available to play on Xbox One.

Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Yes, DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is available to play on Xbox One.

Hope that helps

chuckrcheese, Apr 12, 2016
  3. Yonatan555-F0EFA4CE-3ABD-42EE-960F-8D88DD236817, Apr 12, 2016
  4. StagiestWhale11 Win User

Fifa 16 installation stuck

Same , Just bought the consle and tried to install call if duty black ops3 and it stucks in 49% and it says "installation stopped" and says disc maybe damaged and this *** and the disc is *** clean plz help
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I get DLCs purchased on Xbox 360, to be available on Xbox one

Hi, my name is Ezequiel and thank you for your question and for reaching out. Hello Ganjafarmer34 how are you?

It is important to say that the Call of Duty Ghosts game is in the Xbox store in the backwards compatible version and the Xbox One version.

The DLC you purchased for the game on Xbox 360 will only work on Xbox One with the Xbox 360 version of the Call of Duty Ghost game.

As the consultant friend said and it's true, if you have Call of Duty Ghosts for Xbox One, you will have to buy the DLC again for it to work on Xbox One.
  6. Theory of Game Win User

Xbox Live between Xbox One and Xbox 360?

If you're playing one of the backwards compatible 360 games, yes. It's just like you were on a 360. If it's a game that has an Xbox 360 version and an Xbox One version (like Destiny or Call of Duty Black Ops 3, for example), then you won't be able to play
    together, as the two consoles use different servers.
  7. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  8. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

Old classic game to be remade/remastered

I would love a Call of Duty Black Ops II remastered, especially if it was free to owners of the 360 version.
Thema:

1. Call of duty Black ops3 on 360 to trade for Xbox one version?? How to? - Similar Threads - Call duty Black

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  4. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  5. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  6. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  7. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  8. Trying to play call of duty black ops online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play call of duty black ops online: I’m trying to play call of duty black ops online and it’s saying current profile is not allowed to play online. I just updated my game pass today 8ab442ae-1b85-49af-bb42-f5b39207adfd
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem: I have been doing the most to get black ops 2 to work and nothing has worked I wasn't able to even start the game now its telling me about an update that isn't allowing me to play. I have all the...
  10. So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.

in XBoX on Windows
    So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.: Help me there is this user on Black Ops 2 named [mod removed] and somehow he killed through walls and killed all my team. He also gave me a bunch of achievements on Black Ops 2. I wasn't happy, I...