Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working

Discus and support Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; EDIT: This has been going on for a few months, not related to days content issue of 8/6/2019 So I gameshare with my younger brother who owns BO4.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrsCaptivity, Aug 9, 2019.

1. MrsCaptivity
    MrsCaptivity Guest

EDIT: This has been going on for a few months, not related to days content issue of 8/6/2019

So I gameshare with my younger brother who owns BO4.

Before this I did not own the game at all, BUT I downloaded to 'Blackout beta' that lasted one weekend.

Once the beta was over, I liked the game so I began to gameshare with my little brother.

When the game fully downloaded and I went to start it popped up "Trail version has ended, click here to purchase full version' ect.

The console still believes I ONLY have the trial version. Ive tried making my xbox his home xbox multiple times, I've even tired a friends account and it still says the same thing.

HOWEVER, I'm sometimes able able to start the game by logging into my brothers account, getting to the start menu screen and logging out of his and into mine. I'm guessing it tricks the system temporarily because after a while I will get a pop up with "your
    trail has ended" and it won't let me play again.

Things I have tried:

-Deleting the game

-Using other peoples account to set as home xbox

-Reset the whole xbox one, complete console reset

-Loading my account back onto xbox after reset, redownload game, and repeat will same result

Why don't I just buy the game from the marketplace after all this frustration?

Firstly I should be able to gameshare no problem.

Secondly I simply can't. When I go to buy the game from the marketplace it says "this game is already installed/you already own this game" and just gives me the option to press play.

So essentially its like the trail version is forever associated and linked to my account. This is the only game that does this and its very frustrating.

Any help is much appreciated, if there's a way to detach the trail version from my account that would be great. Thanks!

:)

MrsCaptivity, Aug 9, 2019
  2. GustavoBethu Win User

call of duty ops 4 Argentina

was it there at one point ?
    I almost sure it was, and these days it´s not: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 no está disponible actualmente." in english: "Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 is not currently available."
    https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4/c19n0723phfl?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab .

And black ops pass IS availavle in argentina: https://www.microsoft.com/es-ar/p/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-pase-black-ops/bqv9xcx5h9v9?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Buying a digital game on microsoft store for xbox on pc.

4. SpeckledEagle Win User

Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite
  5. A Proud Gay Man Win User

Favorite MP shooters of all time

1. Call of Duty: MW3

2. Call of Duty: Black Ops

3. Call of Duty: MW2

4. Call of Duty: 4

5. The Next Call of Duty.
  6. SebastienDragon Win User

Carte prépayée qui napparais pas sur les x box [Prepaid card that Napparais not on the X box]

Je veux acheter le saison pass de black ops 4 call of duty

[Translation - I want to buy the season pass of black ops 4 call of duty]
Thema:

1. Call of Duty Black Ops 4 game share not working - Similar Threads - Call Duty Black

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  4. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  5. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  6. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...
  7. Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops cold war not working help please!: Hi, as of today my COD black ops cold war will not start, everytime I go to press A to start the game it says I need to purchase it, which I have already done. When I do click purchase to see what...
  8. Trying to play call of duty black ops online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play call of duty black ops online: I’m trying to play call of duty black ops online and it’s saying current profile is not allowed to play online. I just updated my game pass today 8ab442ae-1b85-49af-bb42-f5b39207adfd
  9. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem: I have been doing the most to get black ops 2 to work and nothing has worked I wasn't able to even start the game now its telling me about an update that isn't allowing me to play. I have all the...
  10. So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.

in XBoX on Windows
    So I came into a match on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 with a Hacker.: Help me there is this user on Black Ops 2 named [mod removed] and somehow he killed through walls and killed all my team. He also gave me a bunch of achievements on Black Ops 2. I wasn't happy, I...