Call of Duty AW Riot Control Achievement Bugged?

Discus and support Call of Duty AW Riot Control Achievement Bugged? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've completed on Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (for the Xbox One) the requirement for the Riot Control achievement multiple times & I still haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xWaRsVeNoMx, Jul 12, 2023.

1. xWaRsVeNoMx
    xWaRsVeNoMx Guest

I've completed on Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (for the Xbox One) the requirement for the Riot Control achievement multiple times & I still haven't gotten the achievement to unlock. I've restarted the game & my console & even went as far as to delete all my save data on my system for the game & replayed it in hopes of not only beating the game on max difficulty again etc but to unlock this achievement. But yet after doing all of that, I still am having problems getting it to unlock. Is there any way that I can get some help with resolving this issue?

:)

xWaRsVeNoMx, Jul 12, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I would highly recommend waiting for now. It can take up to 72 hours before a certain achievement unlocks completely. If 72 hours have passed and you still haven't unlocked the achievement. Please try the steps from this link to sort out the issue, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/....
  3. OpticRJames Win User

I sincerely do apologize for the inconvenience and I know that you want to unlock the achievement. As of the moment, there is no option to manually unlock the achievement. If you have done all the necessary steps. They have indicated that you have to file a bug report about this by following the steps from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro....
  4. xWaRsVeNoMx Win User

I should've made the post the day of but on the 10th of July 2023 I did the achievement requirement multiple times & waited for at least 5 hours in hopes that it'd unlock... but fast foward to today July 13th 2023 I recently logged onto my account & found that it still hasn't unlocked.

Again, I've already restarted my console, the game, & already cleared (deleted) the save data cache & re-completed the campaign in hopes that it'd fix the issue I'm still having but nothing worked.

Is there any way that someone at Xbox can possibly manually unlock it onto my profile since it hasn't worked still? I'm at the point of I don't know what to do anymore & it's frustrating me to know that I can't 100% complete the game with an achievement that is (in my opinion) permanently bugged/glitched out.
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

BF3 needs hint messages in the loading screen.

Just make sure they're not like Call of Duty's, "Point the riot shield at the person shooting you for maximum effectiveness".
  6. jsschevelle69 Win User

Online services not available at this time

Getting the same message on call of duty AW
Thema:

1. Call of Duty AW Riot Control Achievement Bugged? - Similar Threads - Call Duty Riot

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty: Hey Xbox, My Activision Account Cod Point Is Negative Cod Point They Say Because I Refound Three Bundle And I didnt Refonded I swer I didnt refoned I Think Xbox Refonded My Three Bundlle And The...
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  6. Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates: My son saved $ and bought the xBox S with 512(ish) GB memory. He currently has Call of Duty 3 and Fortnight on it. My xBox app says that there is 96GB left. He is telling me that he will be unable...
  7. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  8. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  9. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  10. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...