Call of Duty: AW Day Zero Edition won't download?

Discus and support Call of Duty: AW Day Zero Edition won't download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the Day Zero edition (DIGITAL) Today at around 2PM and I've had constant issues with the game freezing on certain % numbers for hours. It's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wrecked Cookiez, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Call of Duty: AW Day Zero Edition won't download?

I bought the Day Zero edition (DIGITAL) Today at around 2PM and I've had constant issues with the game freezing on certain % numbers for hours. It's now 11:11PM and the game still can't get past 7-8% without freezing up and sitting there.

What's the cause?

My connection?

Their servers?

Traffic?

Someone help me out, thanks.

:)

Wrecked Cookiez, Nov 3, 2014
  2. Help

someone knows if in México the limited editions of Call of Duty Advanced Warfare will be also day zero?

tenebroso2000, Nov 3, 2014
  3. Question

If I pre-order the new COD: AW limited edition it will be day zero edition or no?

tenebroso2000, Nov 3, 2014
  4. Call of Duty: AW Day Zero Edition won't download?

IDK if this helps but mine took about 6 hours to get to 50%, then i remembered the kinect uses 10% CPU so I went to settings and turned the kinect off and its gone up two percent in the time I typed this out.

ZombieCartmanYT, Nov 3, 2014
  5. OFFICER 69
    OFFICER 69 Guest
    Microsoft FAIL!!! And good luck with customer service too. I've tried to re-install the game 3 times already with no luck. And guess what Microsoft will do for all these *** off customers.....NOTHING!

OFFICER 69, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Cal 2010 Win User

Figured out why the COD: AW bundle codes don't work

Nope, even on the Microsoft website the bundle says Day Zero:

www.xbox.com/.../call-of-duty-advanced-warfare

"The bundle also includes the full game download of the Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition, with early access and double XP on November 3, plus two custom weapons: the AK-12G Assault Rifle and Crossbow-B2."
  7. OFFICER 69 Win User

Microsoft FAIL!!! And good luck with customer service too. I've tried to re-install the game 3 times already with no luck. And guess what Microsoft will do for all these *** off customers.....NOTHING!
  8. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

IDK if this helps but mine took about 6 hours to get to 50%, then i remembered the kinect uses 10% CPU so I went to settings and turned the kinect off and its gone up two percent in the time I typed this out.
  9. Todesjaeger00 Win User

Now midnight on the East Coast, any AW bundle download code success?

Update...code works. game dlc code is the game but the other codes are what makes it day zero It seems. The last code on the limited edition bundled DLC comes up as call of duty day zero and advanced arsenal pack in the Xbox one queue. All 4 are currently
    downloading...wonder how far the download will have gotten by the morning with a 30Mbps connection....
  10. FeedMeHumans Win User

Bundle Game Download Code Not working

I posted this in another thread but the chick Miss Diggz from official support posted this in the faq here - forums.xbox.com/.../1857490.aspx about the bundle, that it does in fact come with the day zero edition. Their own support team says its the day zero
    edition in the bundle.

Q: What is included in the Xbox One Bundle?

A: This Xbox One Console bundle features:

Custom-designed Xbox One with 1TB hard drive and sound effects

Custom Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare controller

Full game download of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition

Limited Edition exoskeleton and the Advanced Arsenal, which includes a bullet brass exoskeleton and the EM1 Quantum custom weapon plus two custom weapons: the AK-12G Assault Rifle and Crossbow-B2
Thema:

1. Call of Duty: AW Day Zero Edition won't download? - Similar Threads - Call Duty Zero

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty: Hey Xbox, My Activision Account Cod Point Is Negative Cod Point They Say Because I Refound Three Bundle And I didnt Refonded I swer I didnt refoned I Think Xbox Refonded My Three Bundlle And The...
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  6. Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates: My son saved $ and bought the xBox S with 512(ish) GB memory. He currently has Call of Duty 3 and Fortnight on it. My xBox app says that there is 96GB left. He is telling me that he will be unable...
  7. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  8. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  9. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  10. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...