Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One

Discus and support Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Avatar meets Star Wars meets Spiderman. In other words a joke Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LEXoMAK, May 2, 2014.

  1. Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One


    Avatar meets Star Wars meets Spiderman. In other words a joke
     
    RustyBucket21, May 5, 2014
    #16
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    here is some good news. slegehammer isnt making this COD for 360 or ps3 only for xbox one ps4 and pc a diff dev is making it for last gen
     
    N7 Gh0stz, May 5, 2014
    #17
  3. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
  4. Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One

    Good share, @N7 Gh0stz. I'm a bit less skeptical knowing the game is being developed primarily for the new generation of consoles by Sledgehammer. I'm not sold on the gameplay vision they have for it though. It'll be a lot like Titanfall.

    I want Treyarch to return to WWII like DrGreenThumb NZ mentioned.
     
    Mad Cow Dizease, May 5, 2014
    #19
  5. Mad, there's a lot of things that people want, but can't have... :|
     
    Galactic Geek, May 5, 2014
    #20
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Oh id love a WW2 maybe blops 3 will be set in that time
     
    N7 Gh0stz, May 5, 2014
    #21
  7. just cant wait for this now
     
    MessiahBrowny, May 5, 2014
    #22
  8. Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One

    MessiahBrowny, May 5, 2014
    #23
  9. Thanks for the update Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One :)

    I do wonder how that will reflect quality difference but then going off how successful the franchise is in sales, I doubt it will make a terrible difference. With it being a whole year after the launch of next gen consoles, I would be curious to see how
    (or which) gen sells more and if similar deals are in place for transitioning between gen versions.
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 7, 2014
    #25
  10. Out of curiosity, how many developers have worked on the CoD series far, including the new Advanced Warfare (& which ones)?
     
    Galactic Geek, May 7, 2014
    #26
  11. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    treyarch and IW thats it. slegehammer helped out with apart of MW3 neversoft helped with ghosts but neversoft and IW are now one studio
     
    N7 Gh0stz, May 7, 2014
    #27
  12. Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One

    Still, at the time, they were 2 separate developers, so that technically counts. Also, I don't think you're accounting for all of the portable CoD games that were developed - that should add a few more to the list, Gh0stz. Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, May 7, 2014
    #28
  13. As far as I know its just IW and 3arc and now Sledgehammer have joined the cycle. I don't know about ports though, I am not sure how all of that works. Do IW make the game and then give it to a company to downgrade / upgrade ect... its beyond my comprehension
    lol
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 7, 2014
    #29
  14. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    they create their own game using the code which is under protection by activision - the code doesnt belong to those devs like it does with most games

    They still use the same old engine hence it being easy to rip a new game out each year basically just reskinning it.
     
    iBakez, May 7, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Call Duty 2014

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposal for a Hybrid Premium Monetization Model for the Call of Duty Franchise: To: Xbox Leadership & Global Brand Strategy Team Executive Summary The current 12-month delay for Call of Duty titles on Xbox Game Pass creates unnecessary friction with the core player base,...
  4. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  5. ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...

    in XboX Insiders
    ***Bug*** Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) achievements are not listed on my profile as a...: Los logros se desbloquearon correctamente y se ven en la guía de Xbox, pero no se ven en el archivo de mi perfil como el último juego jugado, ni tampoco aparecen en la sección de Logros de mi...
  6. O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs

    in XboX Insiders
    O call of duty Warzone tá cheio de bugs: Eu peguei tendente o prestígio 5 e o 2 e não consigo usar as skin por causa de um bug e também sumiu as skin do ghost zumbi, soap sem máscara e soap com máscara. Eu ficou muito triste em saber que...
  7. Call of Duty problem

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty problem: This morning I attempted to play Call of Duty on line but it would only let me play a private game. I am an ultimate game pass member full subscription up to date. I have tried resetting my modem...
  8. Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play multiplayer on xbox one Call of Duty 6: I have ultimate game pass. I bought call of duty 6 Tuesday was playing online Wednesday evening. Since yesterday evening when I go onto multiplayer it only gives me the option of private match. My...
  9. Call of duty black ops 6 s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 6 s: I purchased black ops 6 when it came out digital and when I try to play multiplayer it says I have to buy it when I already own it and this happens on my Ps5 as well both consoles having same...
  10. Call off duty problems on xbox

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call off duty problems on xbox: I cant join a game i cod. I have tried everything. And its been a few days. I have tried different cod games and i have tried to uninstall several times. It only works with cloud gaming. All og my...