Call of Duty 2: Anybody want to play?

Discus and support Call of Duty 2: Anybody want to play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded it and am looking for anybody that wants to play. I am bored with Ghosts and BLOPS and looking for something different. . I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CheweeMcBacca, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Call of Duty 2: Anybody want to play?

I just downloaded it and am looking for anybody that wants to play. I am bored with Ghosts and BLOPS and looking for something different. . I have all the CODS and never got to play this one online so I'm just looking for people that want to have fun
    with it.

:)

CheweeMcBacca, Feb 27, 2014
  2. D4RK x ST0RM
    D4RK x ST0RM Guest
    xbox one s screen flashes colors?

my xbox one s flashes colors when i play like call of duty infinite warfare i want to know the reason anybody please help.

D4RK x ST0RM, Feb 27, 2014
  3. Top ten 360 games

1) Call of Duty Black Ops 2

2) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

3) Call of Duty Black Ops

4) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

5) Call of Duty World at War

6) Call of Duty 4

7) Call of Duty 3

8) Call of Duty 2

9) Call of Duty

10) Call of Duty Elite

SpeckledEagle, Feb 27, 2014
  4. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

I don't have Call Of Duty 2 anymore but one thing that constantly amazes me is how very few people actually got the "Won The War" achievement.

Azrael008uk, Feb 28, 2014
  5. ^^ Maybe they were playing it on veteran and couldn't finish it. That game is rage quittable during some points.

Defy Lightning, Feb 28, 2014
  6. Call of Duty 2 will always have a special place in my heart as for me it still has the best single player campaign i have ever played in a CoD game..sadly though i haven't touched the multiplayer since Call of Duty 3's which was remarkable. One of my favorite
    things in CoD 2 was finding the British Enfield Bren light machine gun and mowing down bad guys...why that gun was rare in WWII games i'll never understand as it was awesome.

YellowJacket LE, Feb 28, 2014
  7. I'd rather just play a more recent iteration. I love COD2 back in the day but I would never go back. I prefer the robust customization that Black Ops II offered.

Pyramid Head15, Feb 28, 2014
  8. Call of Duty 2: Anybody want to play?

Pyramid, I am not asking what you want to play. I am asking if anybody wants to play COD 2. I have played and prestiged BLOPS2 and I do not want to play it right now. I am looking to play something I have not played online, and with people who share
    that interest. I would also be interested in COD 3 as I never really played that online either. I started with MW.

CheweeMcBacca, Feb 28, 2014
  9. Well duh. But I don't care. You're not going to find anyone on here . I'm sure there's a better place to ask but you had three other responses in this thread that don't even address your question and were simple comments--just like mine.

10. If you know of a better place then tell me and I will gladly go there. Just because you don't want to play it doesn't mean other people don't.

11. I never said other people don't want to play but that it is very unlikely to find anyone here. This place is dead and you are better off finding an actual place focused on meeting others to play games with. I don't if there si a forum for that but if there
    is, someone will direct you there.

12. And callofduty.com doesn't have a working COD2 forum which is why I chose to post here.

13. Call of Duty 2: Anybody want to play?

I had a copy of Call of Duty II for a brief time, wish I still had it. Should probably pick up a copy soon.

Dr Black Bones, Nov 1, 2018
  14. Pyramid Head15 Win User

I'd rather just play a more recent iteration. I love COD2 back in the day but I would never go back. I prefer the robust customization that Black Ops II offered.
  15. CheweeMcBacca Win User

And callofduty.com doesn't have a working COD2 forum which is why I chose to post here.
  16. Defy Lightning Win User

^^ Maybe they were playing it on veteran and couldn't finish it. That game is rage quittable during some points.
  17. Azrael008uk Win User

I don't have Call Of Duty 2 anymore but one thing that constantly amazes me is how very few people actually got the "Won The War" achievement.
  18. Dr Black Bones Win User

I had a copy of Call of Duty II for a brief time, wish I still had it. Should probably pick up a copy soon.
Thema:

1. Call of Duty 2: Anybody want to play? - Similar Threads - Call Duty Anybody

2. Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get call of duty black ops 6 on its own with game pass without getting call of duty hq: I have got Xbox game pass ultimate and I want to download call of duty black ops 6 when it releases can I get it on game pass on its own without getting call of duty hq is there anyway when black...
  3. Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Refond My Three Bundlle In Call Of Duty: Hey Xbox, My Activision Account Cod Point Is Negative Cod Point They Say Because I Refound Three Bundle And I didnt Refonded I swer I didnt refoned I Think Xbox Refonded My Three Bundlle And The...
  4. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  5. can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    can i download call of duty black ops 6 and hq on microsoft store: i have the game pass ultimate on pc and i just pre installed the call of duty black ops 6 game but it is only 10mb and i was thinking how do i download the call of duty hq app on microsoft store...
  6. Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Call of Duty 4 and Fortnight Updates: My son saved $ and bought the xBox S with 512(ish) GB memory. He currently has Call of Duty 3 and Fortnight on it. My xBox app says that there is 96GB left. He is telling me that he will be unable...
  7. Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of duty black ops 1&2 not connecting to online: I’m trying to play The Xbox 360 game: call of duty black ops 1 and 2 and they are not connecting to the online servers and have been like this for 4 plus days when prior to this they was working...
  8. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  9. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  10. Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?: After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still am unable to reinstall the game on my Xbox...