Call Center for Microsoft

Discus and support Call Center for Microsoft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Received 2 call backs and each time ignored. Calls were answered but I was left on live call while the call center agents chatted amongst themselves. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by QnRha73, Feb 20, 2024.

1. QnRha73
    QnRha73 Guest

Received 2 call backs and each time ignored. Calls were answered but I was left on live call while the call center agents chatted amongst themselves. I waited a bit on the 1st call. Asking "Hello, is any one going to help me; Is anyone there; Can you hear me; I need help please. Both calls just left hanging and could hear talking while just being ignored. I wish they would close business in the overseas call centers as they do not appreciate having the work.

:)

QnRha73, Feb 20, 2024
  2. SAM DA COOL MAN Win User

Synovate Scam

FYI the Synovate email is actually the feedback form when you call XBOX support now. Xbox now outsources support calls to a call center. Then the call center outsources to Synovate for the feedback form. This is confirmed by Xbox and Microsoft Support Twitter
    and Microsoft Support. Hope this helps out!

Sam
  3. DarthLegacy905 Win User

Did Microsoft fire their call center staff?

I'm going to answer the title question... There used to be the call center on the east coast you would call and get help from with anything Microsoft. A few months ago, they pulled the contract they had with the call center company and outsourced their
    call center to Jamaica. that may explain why you have so many Microsoft phone call issues. It's better to go onto the Xbox Support website to have the Xbox team reach out to you directly.
  4. xab_on_xbox Win User

Do you believe Xbox\Microsoft care about their customers?

When you call or chat in to Xbox Support -- you are very often talking to someone at a call center. The call center has a CONTRACT with Microsoft.

The enforcement team are official Microsoft employees.

When you contact support, and talk to someone at a call center -- they have no ability to talk to anyone from the enforcement team directly and this is intentional.

Xbox does care about their customers because they don't want players being told to "kill themselves" or be accused of being homosexual

I realize you're upset but the frustration is misguided
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Re-Installing Forza 7

6. Necromancer V Win User

Swing Through Wild Kingdom Issues

Customer support tells you to post on the forums. Microsoft's customer support is an out-sourced call center that does not know Jack about Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Call Center for Microsoft - Similar Threads - Call Center Microsoft

2. my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox series called, has turned off for no reason: My Xbox series was turned off for no reason out of the blue and I have no clue why I’ve done everything I can to resolve the issue. Nothing works. I’ve had the same issue with the power supply...
  3. Microsoft Call Center workers keeps hanging up on me when i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Call Center workers keeps hanging up on me when i need help: ok i thought call center workers help people NOT hanging up on them this had happened way to many times to me and to be fair it's getting rude the lady workers keeps on hanging up on me this is...
  4. How can I report Microsoft call center workers for hanging up on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I report Microsoft call center workers for hanging up on me: Ok so twice I called Microsoft and these two female workers have the nerve to hang up on me while I was asking them a question about a technical problem with my xbox one if someone can help me out...
  5. My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help: My other xbox account was locked. I have tried to verify online and through calling support multiple times over the past two weeks. No one at the call centers says they can help me. The only way...
  6. My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account has been locked and Microsoft call center workers "aren't allowed" to help: My other xbox account was locked. I have tried to verify online and through calling support multiple times over the past two weeks. No one at the call centers says they can help me. The only way...
  7. Is the call back center open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the call back center open: Is xbox customer support closed because of the corona virus 046c7df2-4384-4f9c-95d5-50ccc2edb799
  8. Is the call back center open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the call back center open: Is the call back center open ac5465ed-68da-4604-be6e-34430d18ac2f
  9. Did Microsoft fire their call center staff?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did Microsoft fire their call center staff?: I'm attempting to call Microsoft, but for my convenience, the phone system refers me to the website so that I can get the options not to receive a call from support. Is this the new Microsoft way?...
  10. no help just got off phone with xbox live call center ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no help just got off phone with xbox live call center ?: few my friends cant here me at all talking i can here them but they cant here me talking i joined other friends partys to see if it was on my end its not the others frineds can here me talking...