C922 webcam microphone not working on Xbox Series X

Discus and support C922 webcam microphone not working on Xbox Series X in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, The series X is detecting the webcam camera, but not the microphone. I played with the audio settings on the console, but could not figure... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Wetty 2333, Oct 24, 2023.

1. Wetty 2333
    Wetty 2333 Guest

Hi there,

The series X is detecting the webcam camera, but not the microphone. I played with the audio settings on the console, but could not figure out how to active the microphone for streaming.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thank you

:)

Wetty 2333, Oct 24, 2023
  2. Wetty 2333 Win User

Lol that isn’t helpful, cmon chat gpt answer
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I'm sorry for the mistake Wetty, my sincere apologies. Since I couldn't find information online regarding the problem you were experiencing, I thought that the C922 camera's microphone was not compatible, but it really is.

I am going to release this question so that another expert who has knowledge regarding this topic or has gone through a similar problem can help you.

I apologize again, and I will leave this question for another advisor, okay?

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Wetty 2! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It is an honor for me to talk to you and help you in whatever way is necessary. From what I understand, the C922 webcam microphone is not compatible with Xbox Series X. You cannot activate the camera microphone for streaming on the console.

In any case, you can contact the manufacturer and ask them this same question.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

Web Cam

Yes a webcam will work with your console. Microsoft recommends Logitech C920 HD Pro or Logitech C922 HD Pro Stream. In the beginning I just used an regular webcam and it worked.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Using Webcam Mic for Cortana on Xbox

Hello Panka,

We understand that you would like to use your Logitech webcam that carries with it a microphone for us with Cortana.

Within our broadcast with a webcam on Mixer support article, the following information is mentioned:

For the best experience, we recommend these webcams:

• Microsoft LifeCam Studio
    • Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
    • Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam
    • Logitech C930e Webcam

These would be considered our most compatible webcams, and as long as there is compatibility, all functions and aspects of your device will work properly with our Xbox features.

We hope this information was helpful, and we wish you the best.
Thema:

1. C922 webcam microphone not working on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - C922 webcam microphone

2. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  3. Webcam stuck on preview loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam stuck on preview loading: i just bought the logitech c922x pro stream webcam for my xbox last night. It was working perfectly. This morning it says the cameras on but the preview screen only says preview loading. I have...
  4. Logitech C922 camera isolated issues from within “Capture & Share”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech C922 camera isolated issues from within “Capture & Share”: Xbox OS does not reliably initiate Logitech C922 camera for use. Issue isolated to ‘Live Streaming’ initiated from within the ‘Capture & Share’ tab. Does not appear to affect use of camera on...
  5. Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?: I own a new Xbox x and a pre owned Xbox one s. Purchased a Logitech c922 pro stream, when plugging it in it will flash white indicating it’s got power to it, but when attempting to start my...
  6. Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working: Hi guys, today I bought a new logitech c922 webcam and the microphone does not work with my xbox series x. I hooked up the webcam to the laptop and the microphone worked perfectly. Any ideas? I...
  7. Xbox One s vs Logitech c922

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s vs Logitech c922: hi I have asked this question before I stream on Xbox One s console to Twitch have problems connecting Webcam c922 it just stands and flashes do not want to activate it works sometimes. what could...
  8. Webcam C922 for Streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam C922 for Streaming: Last year in early December I purchased a C922 Logitech webcam to pair with Xbox One X for streaming on Mixer. Everything was fine and I had no problems until the end of January 2020 after the...
  9. Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer: Hi, Hope someone can help. I'm streaming through my xbox with the Logitech c922. After streaming Mixer for 100 minutes everything (xbox one + c922) turns off. Has anyone had this happen and/or...
  10. Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922): I recently bought a Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam so I could start streaming games. I plugged it into a USB port on my Xbox One, went to the broadcast and capture tab to set up my broadcast, but...