Buzzing sound on loading screens

Discus and support Buzzing sound on loading screens in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since Saturday, my Xbox One has been making a buzzing sound on every few loading screens that come up. I've determined that it's only when some kind... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Azer0G, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Azer0G
    Azer0G Guest

Since Saturday, my Xbox One has been making a buzzing sound on every few loading screens that come up. I've determined that it's only when some kind of sound is playing when the loading screen starts, for example, if you're browsing through a menu right
    before a COD match starts. At first I thought this was limited to the Titanfall Beta, but I've since found out it's doing it in anything on the console that requires a static loading screen. It sounds like the last 1/20 of a second of the sound that was
    playing previously is now looping, creating an awful, annoying buzz that lasts until the next sound starts playing after what should have been a silent loading screen. As an example, this happens when loading a COD multiplayer map, as that loading screen
    is silent.

The volume of this buzz can vary from mildly annoying to filling the whole house. I've also encountered it when loading things in non-game related apps like YouTube.

:)

Azer0G, Feb 19, 2014
  2. Xbox one making buzzing noise

My xbox is making a buzzing noise only when in games when its on a loading screen of a game the buzzing goes away. It sounds like this.

It is a little quieter than this. The only way I can describe it is the sound of crickets, or a sonic screw driver

LeedsUnited43, Feb 19, 2014
  3. FireStorma
    FireStorma Guest
    CAMPAIGN LOADING SCREEN BUZZING AND CRASHING

When I play campaign on every level the screen freezes on the loading screen, there's a very loud and obnoxious buzzing sound, and the game crashes back to the xbox home screen.

I've noticed that if I dashboard when the buzzing is occurring, I can't navigate through the xbox home screen - perhaps it's a memory issue?

Anyways, things I've tried:

- Loading up all 45 campaign missions, so far it crashes on every one

- Deleting persistent storage and clearing my cache

- Hard-resetting my xbox

- Deleting and reinstalling the game

- Trying a different combination of skulls and difficulties, doesn't matter, always crashes

- Using different profiles.

If anyone has solutions, please.. I just want to play my game Buzzing sound on loading screens :(

FireStorma, Feb 19, 2014
  4. SoG Watchman
    SoG Watchman Guest

Check the audio settings on your system. Are you using DTS digital? Try switching temporarily to an uncompressed 7.1 or 5.1 stream. Does that cure it? Same thing if you're using optical audio for a headset try testing it on stereo. This isn't necessarily
    a cure but it could help.

support.xbox.com/.../configure-audio-settings

SoG Watchman, Feb 20, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: