Buzzing noise from the back of an xbox one x.

Discus and support Buzzing noise from the back of an xbox one x. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically i was playing call of duty,i paused call of duty and it started buzzing. Few hours passed and i heard a coil sound or smth,would it be a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tajus jurga tajus jurga, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Buzzing noise from the back of an xbox one x.

So basically i was playing call of duty,i paused call of duty and it started buzzing. Few hours passed and i heard a coil sound or smth,would it be a power supply issue or fan?

:)

tajus jurga tajus jurga, Apr 3, 2024
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Laptop

What do you mean by "buzzing sound"?

Is it a buzzing noise coming from your laptop's cooling fans (or other components)? Or is it a buzzing noise from the Xbox gameplay stream?
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Buzzing Noise From Xbox One X

It's hard to tell without hearing or seeing it but it honestly just sounds like standard vibration. It could be exasperated by what the Xbox is sitting on.
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Vilix,

Thank you for bringing this question to our attention.

This is a well know question that many users who own the Xbox one X have.

The fan usually makes noises when it is trying to run the operating system to run programs and Graphics.

With so many components, and with a system more powerful than Xbox One S, there’s sure to be a lot of heat moving through the chassis that needs to be exhausted.

Hope this helps.
  5. Tech117ad Win User

Are you using the stock cable? is it possible system noise is involved like other interference items near by ie other tv's routers etc
  6. coco meat train Win User

Ive googled coil whine before and all the videos I found sound like a slight buzzing.
Thema:

Buzzing noise from the back of an xbox one x.

1. Buzzing noise from the back of an xbox one x. - Similar Threads - Buzzing noise

2. my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...: my xbox will turn on for roughly five seconds and make a weird buzzing noise and then turn off by istelf. is this something wrong with the fan?. i assume its fully broke now as i have had it for...
  3. Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise: my RB on my controller is making a buzzing/springing noise, the RB works but that noise is annoying me. it happened a couple of days ago cdbea244-a9d6-4544-be4f-9143677d077e
  4. Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu: hello im yasi, i have my xbox series s since 2022 july and its been so so silent and good for me but lately its been making a very very loud buzzing noise from both the left and right side of the...
  5. Xbox series s making buzzing noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s making buzzing noise.: Hello, im Yasi, i have been facing some problems with my xbox series s, i have got it from 2022 around june. lately its been making a buzzing or wheezing noise on the left hand side of the xbox...
  6. Buzzing noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Buzzing noise: Why does my Xbox series buzz when switched off it's on energy-saving mode? I can only hear it when I put my ear on the Xbox. 29d77d78-c828-4664-91da-35737c98f0d7
  7. My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power: So I put my ear to my series x when I turned it off to see anything was being weird and I heard a clicking buzzing sound coming from the rear or the part where the ports are I noticed it when it...
  8. Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?: Hi, I just want to find out if its normal for a Series X to make a buzz noise every time it starts up from powering off. I've read that it's the disk drive searching for a disc but my paranoia is...
  9. Xbox 1 controller buzzing Noise.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 controller buzzing Noise.: I have this wireless Xbox 1 controller and tried to connect it to Bluetooth on my pc but it didn't work. So I just plugged it in USB, and when I plugged it in it made a bussing noise? I took out...
  10. Xbox Series X Controller not turning on and making buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller not turning on and making buzzing noise: My controller suddenly stopped working and won’t turn on. I tried: - using new batteries - plugging it directly to the console. - holding the power button for very long time (over 30 seconds...