Buzzing for xbox series x

Discus and support Buzzing for xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox series x is buzzing whenever I pause or skip music on Spotify also when skip ads on YouTube app. Moment press home button. It stops but tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sam penney, Jan 20, 2024.

1. sam penney
    sam penney Guest

Xbox series x is buzzing whenever I pause or skip music on Spotify also when skip ads on YouTube app. Moment press home button. It stops but tried differnt wires and still happens not sure what to do?

:)

sam penney, Jan 20, 2024
  2. NOVA1989 Win User

Electrical noise when off? (Instant on is off)

Xbox Series X - even with the console fully shut down, if I place my ear at the top I can hear a buzz like there’s a current. No fan spinning etc.
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Fan noise

Xbox one x is buzzing is that normal
    no, my x is a year old and has never buzzed.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Buzzing in Headset - Xbox Series X

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JevyG, despite the Headset you use, you've tried to change cable or even control, this may be some bad contact on the cable or even the controller.
  5. JevyG Win User

Buzzing in Headset - Xbox Series X

That’s what it was! I changed the controller out and that fixed it. Thank you.
  6. Aij615 Win User

Xbox Series X Crashing

I have exactly same issue, only had my series X console a few weeks however the 2 games I currently playing keep crashing. The screen will pause for about 10 secs and the Xbox makes a wierd buzzing sound and then restarts.

The 2 games are GTA V and WWE 2k20

What is causing this, will a upcoming patch fix it or is it a hardware fault ????

Frustrated Xbox X user

Alan
Thema:

1. Buzzing for xbox series x - Similar Threads - Buzzing series

2. my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...: my xbox will turn on for roughly five seconds and make a weird buzzing noise and then turn off by istelf. is this something wrong with the fan?. i assume its fully broke now as i have had it for...
  3. Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can people harass you about your gameplay, an ylwhen you tell them to buzz off you get...: Was playing rainbow six siege this morning, some kid decided to tell me I sucked at the game So I told him to go **** himself .. Harassment / my foul language.. Either way I was provoked .....
  4. Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my RB on my XBOX Series S controller making a buzzing/springing noise: my RB on my controller is making a buzzing/springing noise, the RB works but that noise is annoying me. it happened a couple of days ago cdbea244-a9d6-4544-be4f-9143677d077e
  5. Xbox series s making buzzing noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s making buzzing noise.: Hello, im Yasi, i have been facing some problems with my xbox series s, i have got it from 2022 around june. lately its been making a buzzing or wheezing noise on the left hand side of the xbox...
  6. My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x is making a buzzing sorts clicking noises when turned off not off at power: So I put my ear to my series x when I turned it off to see anything was being weird and I heard a clicking buzzing sound coming from the rear or the part where the ports are I noticed it when it...
  7. Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal for my Series X to make a buzz noise whenever it starts up?: Hi, I just want to find out if its normal for a Series X to make a buzz noise every time it starts up from powering off. I've read that it's the disk drive searching for a disc but my paranoia is...
  8. Xbox Series X Controller not turning on and making buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller not turning on and making buzzing noise: My controller suddenly stopped working and won’t turn on. I tried: - using new batteries - plugging it directly to the console. - holding the power button for very long time (over 30 seconds...
  9. How to stop Xbox Series S from freezing and making buzzing noise?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to stop Xbox Series S from freezing and making buzzing noise?: I've looked for an answer to this for days without finding anything. To clarify a bit, my Xbox freezes and the audio from the TV makes a loud buzzing noise. The light on my controller starts...
  10. Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller won't power on and is making a buzzing noise when plugged in via USB: My controller has randomly stopped working, it was working fine the last time I used it. Nothing is wrong with the USB cable or the Xbox because my other controller works fine. There is a buzzing...