buying xbox 360 content on xbox one

Discus and support buying xbox 360 content on xbox one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When trying to buy oblivion on my xbox one I get the uh oh.... something went wrong try again message 847e705a-0f85-40c5-bbd6-b4de56f18b07 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NUNxMINER, Oct 11, 2017.

1. NUNxMINER
    NUNxMINER Guest

When trying to buy oblivion on my xbox one I get the uh oh.... something went wrong try again message

:)

NUNxMINER, Oct 11, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Can't purchase/download - Purchase button for all games says either Unavailable or Bundle Only

Are you talking about buying 360 games on the xbox one?

Because that's what it sounds like

OK it's not an issue

First and foremost you have to buy or queue 360 content from the website or 360 console an xbox one can never queue the 360 content this was stated in the announcemeng

ngocphi, Oct 11, 2017
  3. Backwards Compatibility problem

Hi,

Due to the way Xbox Live used to sell games and content with Microsoft points and now uses currency, it's not been possible to buy Xbox 360 content using your account balance on either Xbox.com or the Marketplace on an Xbox One.

To buy Xbox 360 content on the website or Xbox One therefore requires a debit or credit card attached to your account.

Obsessive Power, Oct 11, 2017
  4. PuGPunisher
    PuGPunisher Guest

Yeah Xbox live is broken for multiple days now for buying 360 games on Xbone. Garbage Microsoft QA probably hosed something up. Microsoft is Google minus the competence.

PuGPunisher, Oct 11, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: