Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game.

Discus and support Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I use my Microsoft balance, to buy Robux on my pc, not Xbox? I have tried all ways but can only seem to get the Xbox robux option, I don't have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sophie Howard, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game.

How can I use my Microsoft balance, to buy Robux on my pc, not Xbox? I have tried all ways but can only seem to get the Xbox robux option, I don't have an Xbox!

Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks

:)

Sophie Howard, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Using Gift Card Funds

you have to buy the robux through the game itself on pc or mac. any robux purchased with a microsoft account go through xbox console only. gift cards for robux for microsoft are for the console only too.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello Sophie how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. I believe that if you download the version of Roblox for Windows 10 or Windows 11 it is possible that you will be able to use your Microsoft account balance to purchase robux.
  4. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

will i need to buy xbox live gold to redeem the robux if its from microsoft store?

can i use my microsoft balance for ingame shop?
    Turns out you will need xbox live TO PLAY ONLINE which means:

you dont beed live to redeem the robux, just login and launch the game on xbox with the account of the purchase and to log into the roblox account you want the robux to go to.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

How can I use my microsoft wallet to buy robux on PC?

6. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

I did quite a research and turns out its only possible to buy robux for xbox with the microsoft balance. Its because of roblox themselves appearenatley. You cannot use microsoft balance to buy robux from within the roblox game app, but to buy from the
    microsoft store. And even THAT is redeemable only on xbox. Sucks a lot but i have an xbox at home so I was able to redeem my robux. I hope you get a refund or something will be done about this.
Thema:

1. Buying Robux from my Microsoft account for my PC game. - Similar Threads - Buying Robux Microsoft

2. How to buy robux using Microsoft balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy robux using Microsoft balance?: So I have 5 USD in my microsoft account balance and I want to use them to buy robux, I'm on pc not xbox and I can't figure out how to buy robux with microsoft balance and not sure if its even...
  3. Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't I buy robux with Microsoft balance.: Hi, I bought 5USD Microsoft gift card and redeemed it to buy robux but when I tried to buy robux it only shows me payment option for credit card or debit card. Does that mean I can't use my...
  4. How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to buy robux using xbox/microsoft gift card?: Hi, since Microsoft removed the 100 robux option for Microsoft Rewards, do I use Microsoft gift cards or Xbox gift cards if I want to purchase robux using the microsoft roblox app....
  5. I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy the 80 robux from my 1 dollar Microsoft credit.: I was wondering if I can convert my 1 dollar Microsoft credit into robux for a smaller amount than 80 because I can't buy it. c809bc03-5427-4451-9c62-f75d2bd1a18e
  6. How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?: Recently I bought a 10-dollar Microsoft Gift card from Microsoft Rewards, and I was wondering is there a way to buy robux, as if the microsoft gift card was a code, or a debit card? Or is there...
  7. You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cant buy Robux with microsoft giftcards anymore?: I bought a microsoft giftcard worth 5$, I was trying to use it to buy 400 Robux, but when I want to add a payment method there isnt an option use a giftcard anymore only credit card. You cant buy...
  8. Can you buy a robux with a Microsoft gift card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you buy a robux with a Microsoft gift card?: Can you buy robux with a Microsoft gift card? If so, how do we do that? d85442f2-30c6-4978-a1e2-f610dbb76adf
  9. Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy Robux on a PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a Microsoft gift card to buy Robux on a PC?: I saved up enough points to redeem a Microsoft gift card on Microsoft Rewards, and I was wondering whether or not to just redeem Robux or use the gift card to buy the Robux. I saw a similar...
  10. im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im on mobile, can i use a microsoft gift card to buy robux/roblox giftcard?: Hi, I play Roblox on mobile, I am wondering if I can use a microsoft gift card to purchase robux or roblox gift cards ON mobile… d46a71ba-5779-49dc-bc65-e1b032111c77