Buying Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft store to play on PC

Discus and support Buying Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft store to play on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to play Red Dead Redemption 2 on my PC. I got some Microsoft gift card from friends and have enough account balance for RDR2. I can't buy it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Americ567, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Americ567
    Americ567 Guest

I want to play Red Dead Redemption 2 on my PC. I got some Microsoft gift card from friends and have enough account balance for RDR2. I can't buy it from other sites for not having enough fund.

I am seeing these links while searching but it looks like I only can buy from PC but then need Xbox One console to play.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/red-dead-redemption-2/bpswgqbw7r3g?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Is it possible to buy RDR2 using Microsoft Store or something where I can use Microsoft Account balance and then play it on PC?

:)

Americ567, Jun 16, 2020
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I have rdr2 on a disc I want to buy the game on the Xbox store which game do I buy

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Buy Red Dead Redimption 2 on PC

Red dead redemption 2 is not available on PC on the Microsoft store and even if it was, it would not be guaranteed to be a play anywhere title that would grant you both Console and PC rights
  4. KindGryphon Win User

Why can’t I download games I own on Xbox to PC?

when I view Red Dead Redemption 2 in Microsoft store, which I own on my Xbox one s, I tried downloading the game because I already own it on Xbox, but when I try to download it on Microsoft Store it always says “this product can’t be installed on this PC” I have been struggling for at least TWO days, do I have to wait until it’s available on the Store or is it just not available?
    Red dead redemption 2 isnt a play anywhere title so if you want to play it on PC you'd have to buy it for PC. Having the Xbox copy wouldn't give you a PC copy.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I bought my friend Rdr2 as a code because it was cheaper and he got the code and everything was fine, clicked confirm but when he did he couldn't find it on his owned games?

Hi Josh‎ Garner!

Was this redeemed through Microsoft Store/Microsoft account and your friend is playing on PC? If yes, I apologize but the Red Dead Redemption 2 on Microsoft Store is for Xbox consoles only and not for PC.
  6. Americ567 Win User

That would be up to Rockstar mostly. I don't know if they have any plans for that.
    I see. Thanks for the help.
Thema:

1. Buying Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft store to play on PC - Similar Threads - Buying Red Dead

2. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  3. I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully: I need the refund back please my refund was denied i need my money back to buy bully plsss refund my money so i can get bully 9dedcf09-db24-4ac7-bb42-a6595a18e24a
  4. I want to buy red dead but when I enter my number as payment method I don’t receive the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy red dead but when I enter my number as payment method I don’t receive the...: I want to buy red dead but when I enter my number as payment method I don’t receive the code and the tell me that I need message Microsoft support what I do I this case...
  5. Buy Red Dead Redimption 2 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Red Dead Redimption 2 on PC: My question is that I would like to buy Red Dead Redemption 2 from the Microsoft Store but I don't know how it works because I would like to do it by buying it on my computer and then playing it...
  6. Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode: Ive been playing the Red Dead Redemption 2 story and when I went to play it today it told me I had to start it up with the online or something I guess my subscription expired or the card I was...
  7. I cant red buy dead redemption 1 whit microsoft balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant red buy dead redemption 1 whit microsoft balance?: The problem is that it does no detect the microsoft balance 2a1b1934-d010-4dd4-afc2-5142508a3aa2
  8. how to buy red dead remption 1 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to buy red dead remption 1 ?: hello i have a difficult to buy Red dead remption 1 in store every time i want to buy it asked me the new method of payment and when i add a new card bank they refuse i can not buy it with my...
  9. My red dead redemption 2 is falling to buy and I already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My red dead redemption 2 is falling to buy and I already bought it: My red dead 2 is falling to buy and I already bought it. Help me pls 0fd3d116-9dbd-494e-bd97-568ef9e16846
  10. Red Dead Redemption is impossible to buy on xbox one or xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption is impossible to buy on xbox one or xbox.com: It is backwards compatible but if you try to buy it on the console or on xbox.com it says "Sorry, Your transaction can not be processed at this time. Try again. With Red Dead Redemption 2 coming...