Buying Problem please help

Discus and support Buying Problem please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, my account is a little old i buyed it with a Turkish credit card now its a turkey account and now i live in sweden and i have a swedish credit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Berken Karakas, May 7, 2023.

1. Buying Problem please help

Hey, my account is a little old i buyed it with a Turkish credit card now its a turkey account and now i live in sweden and i have a swedish credit card . When i want to buy its Turkey region and i cant change it to Sweden. When i go to microsoft store and change it to Sweden nothing changes in the game, I tried adding a payment method in microsoft store but it says" Felaktigt format för postnummer" (Incorrect zip code format) and even if it works i wanna buy minecoin in turkish price my old country because its cheaper.

:)

Berken Karakas, May 7, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Berken!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

In order to successfully purchase on the Microsoft Xbox store, you need to have your Xbox Live region, Microsoft Store, and Payment method all in the same region to avoid regional discrepancy.

In this case, since you are physically located in Sweden, you need to migrate your Xbox Live account region from Turkey to Sweden, here's how:

Go to account.xbox.com

Click on your gamer picture

Click on the ellipsis option or the 3 dots symbol (...)

Select Xbox settings

Then go to "Change 360 Account region"

NOTE: Please read the instruction carefully in changing your account region. For the next account migration, you will be able to change your Xbox Live region after 90 days.

Then to change your region in Windows

Windows 11/Windows 10

Select Start > Settings > Time & Language > Region.

Under Country or Region, select your new region. You can change it back at any time.

When you make your first purchase with Xbox One in the new locale, you'll be prompted to update your billing information. Here's how to do it:

Sign in to your Xbox One console.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > System > Language & Location.

Select your new location from the Location list, and then select Restart Now.

NOTE: Make sure to use the Swedish Payment card region for purchase.

Once your Xbox Live region, payment method, and Microsoft store region are all aligned, try to make a purchase again on the Microsoft Xbox store.

Reference links:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Mister Cazador Win User

Problem. Please help

Hi there ManicPatrik, thanks for reaching out.

To take advantage of Xbox Play Anywhere, you will need to have installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition update on your PC, as well as the latest update on your Xbox One console. Then, simply log into your Xbox Live/Microsoft account and your Xbox Play
    Anywhere games will be available to download. On your Xbox One, games will show as “Ready to Install” under “My Games and Apps”. On your Windows 10 PC, games will appear in “My Library.”
  4. DominumStige Win User

Problem. Please help

Hi!

As Crazy says, Forza Motorsport 7 is a
    Play Anywhere
    title and you can play it on X1 and PC only with digital copy. Unfortunately with a physical disc you can not install it on PC (for security reasons).
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Problem. Please help

On Xbox One, do you own a disc or digital version?

If it's the disc, you can't install it in Windows.

Play anywhere only goes for digital versions of games.
  6. CaptainPlatonic Win User

Problem please help

Hello,

If the disc has no visible scratches, the files actually burned on the disk are most likely corrupt. I wouldn't say there is any way of fixing this as the Xbox is clearly not the problem and it's a problem with GTA V itself. The best suggestion I have is
    to return the disc from where you purchased it (if you can) and purchase a new copy of Grand Theft Auto V. Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Buying Problem please help - Similar Threads - Buying Problem please

2. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  3. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  4. how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive: need to know if im able to purchase a new disc drive or would it accept a new drive a430265b-6961-4452-9bcc-b23772f3f2ba
  5. I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...: I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's already expired and I have trying canceling it but doesn't work 41bbb7c4-c31d-4957-a037-fce1c4d127e3
  6. How do I resolve the problem of having to buy my game I already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I resolve the problem of having to buy my game I already own?: I'm here for some answers of how do I resolve the problem of buying a game that I already own and what do I do next? 23cb61c3-ba08-4819-9939-6c47d771c09f
  7. so for me to solve my recording problem, I have to buy an external HD to solve this case

in XBoX on Consoles
    so for me to solve my recording problem, I have to buy an external HD to solve this case: so for me to solve my recording problem, I have to buy an external HD to solve this case f1ef37a4-40bb-4986-b7bb-295cbe7718a1
  8. How do I fix “to play this, you will need to buy it” problem when I already bought the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “to play this, you will need to buy it” problem when I already bought the game?: When I downloaded the game the new cod game MW2, I couldn’t open the game up. I don’t have the packs downloaded for the game and when I go to game add ons it won’t show the packs that I need to...
  9. Problem: I am fully unable to buy content on my Xbox One X (Wednesday, June 15th, 2022)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem: I am fully unable to buy content on my Xbox One X (Wednesday, June 15th, 2022): Resetting my Xbox One C used to help, but I’ve tried reporting the problem with all the data tracing and screenshot included, so it will stop giving me error messages when I try to check out like...
  10. Buy films digital UHD in the store problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy films digital UHD in the store problem: I cant see that films in UHD say is not supported UHD and change HD . I have xbox series X and TV LG 8K dolby vision , HDR and wifi 1000 MB ( 1GB). I pay films in UHD not in HD. I cant see logo...