Buying games wich are for over 18 year olds

Discus and support Buying games wich are for over 18 year olds in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i want to buy dead by daylight, wich is limited to people who are over 18. I´m 20, but i dont know how to change my account so i can buy those... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LeonDerksen, Jul 19, 2021.

1. LeonDerksen
    LeonDerksen Guest

So i want to buy dead by daylight, wich is limited to people who are over 18. I´m 20, but i dont know how to change my account so i can buy those games. If necessary I can send a photo of my ID.

:)

LeonDerksen, Jul 19, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

The age of your Xbox account is determined by the birthdate entered when creating the Xbox account. That date can never be changed. If you were a part of a "family" on Xbox and your account has reached the age of 18, then the adult account managing the family needs to promote the child account to an adult account.
  3. mfing DRU Win User

Looking for players interested in competitive play

Must be over 18 years old games will vary
  4. DCFC734 Win User

Games with bad language

There are too many parents who continue to purchase age restricted games for younger children. The age restriction is there for a reason.

Would you buy your 8 year old son an 18 rated adult film? No! So why buy him an 18 rated game in the first place?
    I bet over half the parents just buy the game with no idea or concern of the game contents.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Changing Xbox Account Privacy

accounts are considered adults if the owner is over 18 years old.
  6. FY Hawk Win User

Problem with custom profile image

The original birthday of the account has to be of 18 years of age or higher for this.
    My account is over 18 years old, so what's the problem?
Thema:

1. Buying games wich are for over 18 year olds - Similar Threads - Buying games wich

2. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  3. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  4. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  7. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.: I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe...
  8. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  9. What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    What external hard drive can i buy to satisfy the series x games having to be played on the...: I believe the external drives have to be spec'd to a certain speed and WD was going to release some. Maybe the WD P10 5TB? Please advise! 4ab85aec-6435-4e57-a47d-37e6f1c38f55
  10. Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX: Cant add money to my child account to buy V-Bucks at fortnight game on XBOX When my son try to buy the xbox will say it will need to send the parent request to approve that (Me) than i get the...