Buying battlefield 4 premium for xbox 360

Discus and support Buying battlefield 4 premium for xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to get battlefield 4 premium and buy it in microsoft store but after it, can I download this DLC on xbox 360? 0f162f20-23d0-4df3-b814-8703bcfbb163 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JanKruk2, Jan 3, 2022.

1. JanKruk2
    JanKruk2 Guest

I want to get battlefield 4 premium and buy it in microsoft store but after it, can I download this DLC on xbox 360?

:)

JanKruk2, Jan 3, 2022
  2. Bazajaytee Win User

Transfer

This is on a per publisher basis. When Xbox One launched they did offer upgrades from the 360 version to the Xbox One version but it was limited time.

If you have Battlefield 4 Premium then yes it will go with you to Xbox One as per the description of the 360 Premium addon "Owners of Battlefield 4™ Premium for Xbox 360 will also get Premium access on Xbox One."

However, if you bought the DLC's separately it is possible they won't migrate with you as they don't mention the same offer.
  3. onyxishere Win User

I have bought a game, but I can't download

Sorry to hear it. Did you buy
    Battlefield 4 Premium
    or
    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition
    ?

I only ask because Premium is only like a season pass where the Premium Edition includes the game. If it was the Premium Edition then try going to My Games & Apps then Ready to Install if the game didn't already install to your console.
  4. Zehq Win User

BF3 Premium Edition?

Regular:
    www.ozgameshop.com/.../battlefield-3-game-xbox-360

-

Premium:
    www.ozgameshop.com/.../battlefield-3-premium-edition-game-plus-membership-xbox-360

-

Wow, that's 40% cheaper than Australian retail stores (and they wonder why people buy on the internet now).
  5. GUN5L1NGER Win User

how to play china rising dlc??

I was Premium on Battlefield 3. Based on that experience, and what I've played so far in Battlefield 4, I won't be buying Premium this time.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi JanKruk2, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Yes, you will be able to download it on your Xbox 360 just make sure that you're using the same Microsoft account that you're using on your Xbox 360.

Also, purchase it on 360 marketplace because the Battlefield 4:tm: Premium on Microsoft Store is for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S only.
Thema:

1. Buying battlefield 4 premium for xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Buying battlefield premium

2. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  3. About Buy battlefield send One mouth EA Access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About Buy battlefield send One mouth EA Access code: I buy the game in August 9th About the activities link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/battlefield-1-early-enlister-deluxe-edition/bpsnhxw2f4pw?emcid=EAFranchise2016 it speak For a...
  4. Buy Battlefield 1,Don't get the EA Access??!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Buy Battlefield 1,Don't get the EA Access??!: I buy the battlefield 1 on 09/08/2016 ,You have a active about Buy Battlefield 1 send the EA Access code, But i don't have the code! You can check my billing, I am very need the EA Access...
  5. Can't buy Battlefield Bad Company 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Battlefield Bad Company 2: I can't buy this game. Says something like can't complete purchase at this time. I can buy other games but not this one. Frustrating. 48f060a2-2c8a-48d8-8030-181aeef8066f
  6. I do not manage to buy battlefield 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not manage to buy battlefield 3: I test to buy battlefield 3 for play on my xbox one but I do not manage to buy it its puts an error message to me. the message says that I have to find a fault and I can more nothing make help me...
  7. i cant buy battlefield 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant buy battlefield 3: i cant buy battlefield 3 from the xbox one or the xbox 360 i want to to play with my friend but i cant purchase any where cd58525c-b6d3-4ff4-b6e6-c6b05e6d10e3
  8. I can't buy battlefield 4 premium to my 360. Help me please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy battlefield 4 premium to my 360. Help me please!: I added my bankcard info just two days ago and was able to buy 3 month xbox live but now when i am trying to buy premium membership for Battlefield 4 it wont work i get this problem: " Error...
  9. Would you guys buy Battlefield Vietnam?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would you guys buy Battlefield Vietnam?: I remember playing this back on the PC, lots of hours went into this game for me! Anyone think they should just make Battlefield Vietnam Online only? That way they focus more on the online,...
  10. Failed to buy Premium for Battlefield 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to buy Premium for Battlefield 4.: Tonight I decided I wanted to buy Battlefield 4, and so I checked my bank account and had $63. So I went through with the process and it told me that my purchase had failed and to try again. I...