Buying an Xbox One 1TB Halo: TMCC Bundle vs Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console

Discus and support Buying an Xbox One 1TB Halo: TMCC Bundle vs Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Best buy is having a sale today for the xbox one halo mccc with a $50 gift card but I'm not a halo player I really want the Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaaWizard, Jul 27, 2015.

1. DaaWizard
    DaaWizard Guest

Buying an Xbox One 1TB Halo: TMCC Bundle vs Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console

Best buy is having a sale today for the xbox one halo mccc with a $50 gift card but I'm not a halo player I really want the Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console but it doesn't come out until September. Anyone have any thoughts? Should I wait or
    go for it now and use the $50 gc to but forza? thanks for your input.

:)

DaaWizard, Jul 27, 2015
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jul 27, 2015
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Bundle (+ FREE game)

Actually the link you have provided shows that you had a little trouble following the right link where you can purchase the game and somewhat you misunderstood the first line of the ad:

The only one where you can play Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Forza Motorsport 6 this year (this means that only through an xbox one console you can play these titles)

Experience the most advanced multiplayer on Xbox Live

Quickly switch back-and-forth between games, live TV, and apps

Store games and media with a 1TB internal hard drive

Includes a controller with a 3.5mm headset jack, so you can plug in any compatible headset

Full download of Forza Motorsport 6 (This is the game included in the bundle)

After you go to this link:

www.xbox.com/.../1tb-forza-6

Choose buy through Microsoft Store and you will go to this link:

www.microsoftstore.com/.../productID.323143800

The Xbox One Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 6 Bundle1 includes:

1TB custom Xbox One console2

Special edition wireless controller

Forza Motorsport 6 full game download

Kinect sensor sold separately

14-day Xbox Live Gold trial

As you may notice the game FM6 is included in the bundle.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 27, 2015
  4. Buying an Xbox One 1TB Halo: TMCC Bundle vs Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console

Tough one.

Based on what you posted. I would wait.

But then you get 50 gift card, so put that towards Forza when the time comes.

ElectroFlying, Jul 27, 2015
  5. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Don't be dazzled by a 1TB system.

1TB is not enough space if you're going to buy games to play on the console.

You'll need an External HD.

Keep that in mind and if the 500 MB consoles are cheaper take advantage of the saving.

If there's not much between them then go for the 1TB.

But you will need the extra space.

Azrael008uk, Jul 27, 2015
  6. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    If your not a huge fan of Halo go with the Forza console. Halo MCC's is bug ridden and still a disappointment in personal opinion.

Auswulf, Jul 27, 2015
  7. Cezar24
    Cezar24 Guest
    The Best Buy deal also includes another controller free (listed under special offers on the right side of the items page). With the $50 gift card and the extra controller, I'd go with the Halo package. Keep in mind also, the Forza package only includes
    a physical copy of the base version of FM6. The ultimate edition with VIP access, the car pass and early play on September 10th is digital only.

Cezar24, Jul 27, 2015
  8. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest

A free 2nd controller is a good offer.

Auswulf is correct. "HALO: MCC" is probably the biggest dissappointment on the XBox ONE.

Don't fall for that VIP and Season Pass crap with "Forza 6". That stuff should be in the game. They're just looking for a way to charge you twice and that doesn't need encouraging.

Azrael008uk, Jul 28, 2015
  9. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Halo MP had its issues which are now sorted I believe. Played all campaigns bug free so to say its a bug riddled isn't strictly true. Personally I would wait for the Forza if Halo isn't to your liking. Never know a better deal may come along in a month.
    I have to agree with Az over the 500mb or 1tb storage neither will be enough and if a 500 and an external drive work out cheaper than a 1tb console then I would do that.

John Dowding, Jul 28, 2015
  10. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    In the MCC they have fixed some stuff but it still has a lot of issues that are not fixed. The campaign is playable and if your lucky you will have no issues but it's not guaranteed.

The multiplayer still has lots of problems. It appears 343 has stopped support for the game and other than a few playlist rotation updates. The other day I booted up multiplayer and found a few games, the next day it wouldn't even let me play with a never
    ending updating playlists screen. Don't get me started on the random UI bugs.

Either way it doesn't really matter that much, the OP isn't interested in Halo anyway.

Auswulf, Jul 28, 2015
  11. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Fair enough, I haven't even looked at the MP doesn't interest, me did play through all four with no issues though and enjoyed every minute. Must have been lucky I guess.

John Dowding, Jul 28, 2015
  12. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    That is a fantastic deal. I would go after it personally. Although the Forza console is awesome looking, that Best Buy deal is hard to pass up.

Amd the MCC is fine. You can play the full campaign with no issues. The MP had its blunders, but it is fine now.

In my opinion I would go witht the Best Buy deal

NxtDoc1851, Jul 28, 2015
  13. Alariaria.
    Alariaria. Guest

I believe the deal with best buy is over now. It was a spectacular deal to go with the MCC. Especially with the extra controller as well as a $50 gift card. That card could have been used to go ahead and purchase Forza when it comes out.

I personally would have went with the MCC console if that's the decision you really wanted to make. Just remember digital games do tend to take up a lot of space, especially with updates. So you should also look into getting an external as well.

Alariaria., Jul 28, 2015
  14. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    I'd get it now because I'm super impatient. Then I'd gift someone the code and use that fitty towards a good game like The Witcher 3. Then I'd download AC Black Flag for free before the 1st of August.

brandiesel1, Jul 28, 2015
  15. DaaWizard
    DaaWizard Guest
    Thank you for all your replies I really appreciate your input. I decided to go ahead and get it yesterday mainly because of the freebies (xtra controller and $50 gc, which has already been shipped) and I guess I got impatient like brandiese1 said,,lol. But
    you sure was right Azrael008uk, the 1tb not going to be enough so I guess I will get an external in the near future. But at least I got room for awhile Buying an Xbox One 1TB Halo: TMCC Bundle vs Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console :). Now I just got to figure out what great games to play.

DaaWizard, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

1. Buying an Xbox One 1TB Halo: TMCC Bundle vs Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console - Similar Threads - Buying 1TB Halo

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  5. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  6. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  7. Want to buy a game and new user of Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Console All-Digital Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to buy a game and new user of Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Console All-Digital Edition: Help - I'm daft ... when purchasing and online game for my Microsoft Xbox One S 1TB Console All-Digital Edition, am I just looking for one that is for the Xbox One as they do not seem to say...
  8. Posso comprar sem medo o XBOX ONEs 1TB?[Can I buy the XBOX ONEs 1TB without fear?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posso comprar sem medo o XBOX ONEs 1TB?[Can I buy the XBOX ONEs 1TB without fear?]: O preço está acessível e muito melhor do que o do PS4. [Mod Removed - External Website] O site é o BEMOL Benchimol, Irmão e Cia LTDA. Rua Miranda Leão, 41 - Centro - Manaus - AM. CEP 69005-040...
  9. Which to buy, the 500gb or 1TB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which to buy, the 500gb or 1TB?: My 14 year old son can't wait to get his hands on a new Xbox One console. He already has the 360 and loves, LOVES it. We just saw the new deal being offered and just saw that a 1TB is also now...
  10. Do I buy the new 1TB Xbox One ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I buy the new 1TB Xbox One ??: Hi, can anyone help with my problem. I want to buy the new (Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare) 1TB Xbox One Console that will be released on the 3rd November 2014 but the problem I have is that I...