Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

Discus and support Buying a code for a delisted version of a game. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by starmartyr81, Mar 12, 2024.

1. starmartyr81
    starmartyr81 Guest

I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe edition, will I still be able to download it even if it is no longer listed?

:)

starmartyr81, Mar 12, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. There's no guarantee it will work.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Physical vs. digital copies. Does it make a difference?

It really doesn't make much of a different. The physical and disc versions run the same. Even if a game is delisted, if you purchased the game before it was delisted, you can redownload it and continue playing. If you didn't buy the game before it was
    delisted, then you would need to find a physical disc as that would be the only way to purchase it.
  4. ngocphi Win User

How can I redeem XBOX 360 codes that are compatible with XBOX one on XBOX one S

You can as long as the game isn't delisted from the sounds of it it's delisted

What game is it

If you are buying old codes for the sake of old games I'd just get updated games as you can't refund old games
  5. ngocphi Win User

How do I redeem an Xbox 360 code in 2023?

Currency codes yes

Game codes if the game is delisted you cannot make new purchases of a delisted game
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code?

forza horizon 1 was delisted a long time ago now, to my knowledge 360 games that are delisted redeem codes will not work, now delisted xbox one games work with redeemable codes.
Thema:

1. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game. - Similar Threads - Buying code delisted

2. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  3. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  4. i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to buy a microsoft flight simulator download code but i dont want to buy game pass...: do i need game pass to download microsoft flight simulator using a download code. 6297dc4c-1d12-40ab-8269-5cd115dfd7e1
  5. if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?: if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ? 452b54b9-ff10-46fb-adf7-7ac2948ce82d
  6. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  7. Do I get a digital code after buying a game from the Xbox website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I get a digital code after buying a game from the Xbox website: Do I get a code or the game disc is sent to my location 633386fc-7316-44cc-854a-b7c74a88afa0
  8. Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe buying code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe buying code: Hi, i'm trying to buy Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe for my Xbox Series S but i can't. How can I buy a code for it? ddab3131-5bed-4649-94e9-8354389c5855
  9. Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?: I bought a second hand DVD set so can't use the code that came with 12153a54-b2d3-4fe7-8aef-7d591238ea74
  10. If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on...: I am thinking of buying hogwarts legacy as a digital game but it is sold out for Xbox one so should I buy the Series X game and put the code in the Xbox one Store?...