Buy XBOX one from Australia

Discus and support Buy XBOX one from Australia in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to buy XBOX one from Australia and use in India. It is not yet released in India. any region lock for Games\Blue Ray Player\ Windows Live Login... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlinkBus332, Jun 10, 2014.

1. SlinkBus332
    SlinkBus332 Guest

I want to buy XBOX one from Australia and use in India. It is not yet released in India. any region lock for Games\Blue Ray Player\ Windows Live Login ?

:)

SlinkBus332, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Matictac
    Matictac Guest
    Question for you Xbox Techies.

Buy an Xbox from Australia.

Matictac, Jun 10, 2014
  3. JimmyLennon
    JimmyLennon Guest
    Xbox one Games Region Locked

Hi, I live in Australia and I want to buy MGS V (Phyrical copy) For xbox one From amazon but I'm wondering if I get the American version will it still be playable in Australia?

JimmyLennon, Jun 10, 2014
  4. Buy XBOX one from Australia

There are no lock outs for games on disc. Xbox One games on disc from any region will install and play on your console. Any Blu-ray movies you buy for an Australian console must be B/2 region (Europe, Africa, Middle East & Australia). Blu-ray movie discs
    set for C/3 format (Central Asia, East Asia, mainland China, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine) will not play on your console. DVD's will be locked for Region 2.

Even though your region is not officially supported, you can still use Xbox LIVE. However, you will not be able to purchase digital game downloads or DLC. You will need to wait until LIVE for Xbox One launches in India and use an Indian account to have access
    to these features.

Obsessive Power, Jun 10, 2014
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

There are no lock outs for games on disc. Xbox One games on disc from any region will install and play on your console. Any Blu-ray movies you buy for an Australian console must be B/2 region (Europe, Africa, Middle East & Australia). Blu-ray movie discs
    set for C/3 format (Central Asia, East Asia, mainland China, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine) will not play on your console. DVD's will be locked for Region 2.

Even though your region is not officially supported, you can still use Xbox LIVE. However, you will not be able to purchase digital game downloads or DLC. You will need to wait until LIVE for Xbox One launches in India and use an Indian account to have access
    to these features.
  6. Matictac Win User

Question for you Xbox Techies.

Buy an Xbox from Australia.
  7. sniffles x Win User

Buying in UK or Australia

Hey PurpleCorn!

Xbox one games are not region locked so all xbox one games will work on any console. The Xbox One's Bluray/DVD player is region locked though. Good news for you, the UK and Australia share the same region codes for Bluray's and DVD's so anything you buy
    from the UK or Australia will work on a console purchased in either country so it's up to you where you want to buy it from!

Hope this helps!
  8. ngocphi Win User

Hi I am trying to gift my friend the game pass but I live in the uk but he lives in Australia can still give him the game pass if I but a gift card and I give it to him

You would have to buy him a gift card from australia

From a third party website that is trusted there are a few

Giftcards are region locked this includes one's gifted from xbox

Even if you gift the.membership you will have to find a third party etailer in Australia or find a third party site with Australia codes

Best bet Amazon just make sure ita digital Australian code
  9. US Revenge Win User

Ideas - No Gore Shooter family - More gameplay less blood.

does australia use PAL or NTSC xboxes? just buy your games from out of country....

any shooter should be gore free in australia because of draconian style ESRB laws.
Thema:

1. Buy XBOX one from Australia - Similar Threads - Buy Australia

2. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  3. Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why will my xbox sires s not buy lords of the fallen if it's new in 2024: I literally just got money put on my microsoft account and wanted to buy lords of the fallen so when I went to the play store and buy it, it said oops sorry try again later I'm like why and I try...
  4. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  7. Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia: Every time I try to buy Minecraft on the official site it comes up with an error saying the payment could not be processed. I've tried 4 different browsers, 2 different devices as well as both...
  8. How can I use my Singapore XBOX account Balance to buy gift cards for someone in Australia?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I use my Singapore XBOX account Balance to buy gift cards for someone in Australia?: I have some credit in my Singapore Xbox account. I want to use it to buy gift cards for someone in Australia. how do I do this? Thank you. d6b2b4e6-b638-4c7d-84fb-fad5a49b9707
  9. Cannot buy Digital Download of PvZ in Xbox Store in Australia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy Digital Download of PvZ in Xbox Store in Australia?: Went to buy PvZ in xbox store (Australia) and it says not available. Is this correct? Cannot buy in Oz? 5eb72d39-9171-40c6-8707-54ab4ae5adcf
  10. Will a game that I buy from the xbox one US site work here in AUstralia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a game that I buy from the xbox one US site work here in AUstralia?: Hi there, I was a gamer when the original version of ELITE was available on my commodore 64 waaaay back in the day. I now see that ELITE Dangerous is now available on the Xbox one. my question...