Buy Xbox live with Xbox account money

Discus and support Buy Xbox live with Xbox account money in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a gift card of 100 dolars on Xbox and I tried to buy Xbox live with it but it didn't worked, because it didn't show me the 100 dolars that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Olivier Desgagnés, May 21, 2017.

1. Buy Xbox live with Xbox account money

I bought a gift card of 100 dolars on Xbox and I tried to buy Xbox live with it but it didn't worked, because it didn't show me the 100 dolars that I had. If someone knows how to do it can you help me please.

:)

Olivier Desgagnés, May 21, 2017
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    $

You can't buy xbox live with your account money.

You need a xbox live subscription card,a credit/debit card or paypal account to buy xbox live.

Daft Badger, May 21, 2017
  3. Corelect
    Corelect Guest
    Is it possible to combine my microsoft account money with my credit card to purchase gold??

So I have left over money in my Microsoft account, and I also have a credit card to buy Xbox Live Gold. Is it possible to use my microsoft account money then top it off with my mastercard? P.S this is for Xbox Live!

Corelect, May 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gold can only be purchased via credit card/PayPal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card from a retailer. It is not possible to use the currency on your account to purchase subscriptions.

Smwutches, May 21, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: