Buy "The One Now" or Wait till holidays for possible bundles and price drop

Discus and support Buy "The One Now" or Wait till holidays for possible bundles and price drop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the xbone on release and traded for a ps4 about a month in due to the pay wall for apps. One of my favorite games was RISE. With the new... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Voodoomam, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Voodoomam
    Voodoomam Guest

I purchased the xbone on release and traded for a ps4 about a month in due to the pay wall for apps. One of my favorite games was RISE. With the new updates and the stuff coming in November I will be purchasing the xbone again. However, I can't decide
    whether to wait till November for possible new bundles or hard drive update beyond T1. I am really interested to see how it flows with Windows 10.

:)

Voodoomam, Sep 28, 2015
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Sales records broken for November

[quote user="mgzin66"]

Az....I don't think smarts has anything to do with it. It had to do with falling so far behind, hence the huge price drop and great bundles for the holidays.

[/quote]

If you believe that Microsoft has accidentally fallen into this position I have some fantastic deals on swampland in Florida that you may be interested in.

Azrael008uk, Sep 28, 2015
  3. Jerbear 8D
    Jerbear 8D Guest
    Where is the Xbox 360 price cuts?

[quote user="kingvas78"]

If people keep buying, the prices are going to remain the same. Holiday time we may see some type of price drop or bundle, personally any type of price drop would not make a difference to me and my gaming purchases. I use xbox, and will not switch to ps3
    based on saving a couple bucks...

[/quote]

I want to get a PS3 for some of the exclusives, but honestly I would rather wait til black friday.

Jerbear 8D, Sep 28, 2015
  4. Buy "The One Now" or Wait till holidays for possible bundles and price drop

You should wait, I heard there's going to release a God of war bundle.

BloodxShotxEyes, Sep 29, 2015
  5. Voodoomam
    Voodoomam Guest
    God of War? For xbox? Thought that was a PS4 exclusive?

Voodoomam, Sep 29, 2015
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    It is.

There's always deals & bundles around Nov/Dec so maybe wait.Depends how much you really want one plus the new dash etc. isn't out until November time.

Don't think there'll be a console with more than a 1tb hard drive announced for quite a while yet.

Daft Badger, Sep 29, 2015
  7. Voodoomam
    Voodoomam Guest
    I DID IT AGAIN!!! Bought the xbone 1TB with Halo Master Chief Collection. Now I have the best of both worlds =).

Voodoomam, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Voodoomam Win User

I DID IT AGAIN!!! Bought the xbone 1TB with Halo Master Chief Collection. Now I have the best of both worlds =).
  9. Daft Badger Win User

It is.

There's always deals & bundles around Nov/Dec so maybe wait.Depends how much you really want one plus the new dash etc. isn't out until November time.

Don't think there'll be a console with more than a 1tb hard drive announced for quite a while yet.
  10. Voodoomam Win User

God of War? For xbox? Thought that was a PS4 exclusive?
  11. BloodxShotxEyes Win User

You should wait, I heard there's going to release a God of war bundle.
  12. MACCA 666MC Win User

Xbox Live Gold 2002-2013 RIP

Why wait for the holiday season or for the Xbox one , you can go out and buy a smart TV and wave your hands at it till they drop off the technology your waiting for is already out there.
Thema:

1. Buy "The One Now" or Wait till holidays for possible bundles and price drop - Similar Threads - Buy Wait till

2. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  3. Why isn't there a wait list to buy a series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't there a wait list to buy a series x: Why am I unable to place an order and just wait my turn? Are scalpers the only avenue to acquire a new console. I have tried to follow restocking updates but I work weird hours and unable to...
  4. Buy an XBOX ONE X or wait 1 year at SCARLET?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buy an XBOX ONE X or wait 1 year at SCARLET?: Personally I am going to wait - both for the new console and for the new Halo - getting them both at the same time (hoping for a bundle) I think the new console is going to be game changing (no...
  5. Should I buy an Xbox one for Christmas or should I wait for the xbox 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I buy an Xbox one for Christmas or should I wait for the xbox 2: So I'm currently deciding whether to get an Xbox One S for this Christmas.But I don't know about that.Is it worth buying it.Couse if the Xbox Two comes out I'm pretty sure that xbox would stop...
  6. 4k TV, Buy Now or Wait for Scorpio

in XBoX on Consoles
    4k TV, Buy Now or Wait for Scorpio: Wait for Scorpio to buy 4K tv or buy now. I don't know if I should wait until next year because I'm not sure what new stuff is coming for tvs. aec49eeb-fc60-4911-ba40-bc321bcb3442
  7. changed my phone number why do i have to wait 30 days for you to changeit now i cant buy any ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    changed my phone number why do i have to wait 30 days for you to changeit now i cant buy any ...: when changing a phone number when xbox wants tosend a pin number to verify the user this happens not cool im losing months that i paid for membership not fair please someone help. call me [Mod...
  8. Buy Destiny or wait for Halo 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buy Destiny or wait for Halo 5?: So if I were to get an XB1, I would want one of these games. I could either get Destiny and NHL 15 right off the bat. Or I could get Far Cry 4 and NHL 15 right of the bat and then just wait for...
  9. Who is going to wait to buy games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who is going to wait to buy games?: With GwG and Gold discounts coming to X1 very soon, who is actually going to jump on buying new releases like Super Time Force and Child of Light? The big names like Watchdogs... yes, but I know I...
  10. Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shall I buy a Ps4 this month or wait?: Lol, would it kill you to give an objective answer for once Az? fa4c0e45-f2f3-4ff2-a580-5f9d84384468