Buy Red Dead Redimption 2 on PC

Discus and support Buy Red Dead Redimption 2 on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My question is that I would like to buy Red Dead Redemption 2 from the Microsoft Store but I don't know how it works because I would like to do it by... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bendegúz Nagy, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Buy Red Dead Redimption 2 on PC

My question is that I would like to buy Red Dead Redemption 2 from the Microsoft Store but I don't know how it works because I would like to do it by buying it on my computer and then playing it on my xbox one (I want to do it because if I get a better computer I will play it and if my xbox one breaks I won't lose my money) because I did it with Mortal Kombat, Forza 5 and Grounded but I am not sure about RDR2

:)

Bendegúz Nagy, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Bendegúz Nagy Win User

And I could do that by buying it on xbox one and somehow downloading it to PC from there
  3. Bendegúz Nagy Win User

Either I buy it on my computer on Steam or Epic Games and somehow transfer it to xbox one that's why I want to play it so much on xbox one anyway so I buy it on my computer because if the xbox one breaks the game is lost and if I get a better computer I would play it on that
  4. Smwutches Win User

That game does not support Play Anywhere. If you want to play it on both the console and PC, you would have to buy it for each platform. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order works the same way.
  5. Bendegúz Nagy Win User

Or if I can't do RDR2 this way, I could buy star wars jedi fallen order on pc and play it on xbox one
  6. Bendegúz Nagy Win User

Or is there no way I can do this by buying RDR2 on pc and playing it on xbox one
Thema:

1. Buy Red Dead Redimption 2 on PC - Similar Threads - Buy Red Dead

2. Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play red dead redemption 2 in the cloud when I buy it digitally?: I'm asking this because I use a Chromebook and since it's possible to do so with GTA V, I wonder if it is possible to do with red dead redemption 2 as well. [moved from de-de]...
  3. I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought red dead revolver but i meant to buy bully: I need the refund back please my refund was denied i need my money back to buy bully plsss refund my money so i can get bully 9dedcf09-db24-4ac7-bb42-a6595a18e24a
  4. I want to buy red dead but when I enter my number as payment method I don’t receive the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy red dead but when I enter my number as payment method I don’t receive the...: I want to buy red dead but when I enter my number as payment method I don’t receive the code and the tell me that I need message Microsoft support what I do I this case...
  5. Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own red dead redemption 2 disc and now it's tell me to buy the story mode: Ive been playing the Red Dead Redemption 2 story and when I went to play it today it told me I had to start it up with the online or something I guess my subscription expired or the card I was...
  6. I cant red buy dead redemption 1 whit microsoft balance?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant red buy dead redemption 1 whit microsoft balance?: The problem is that it does no detect the microsoft balance 2a1b1934-d010-4dd4-afc2-5142508a3aa2
  7. how to buy red dead remption 1 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to buy red dead remption 1 ?: hello i have a difficult to buy Red dead remption 1 in store every time i want to buy it asked me the new method of payment and when i add a new card bank they refuse i can not buy it with my...
  8. My red dead redemption 2 is falling to buy and I already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My red dead redemption 2 is falling to buy and I already bought it: My red dead 2 is falling to buy and I already bought it. Help me pls 0fd3d116-9dbd-494e-bd97-568ef9e16846
  9. Red Dead Redemption is impossible to buy on xbox one or xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption is impossible to buy on xbox one or xbox.com: It is backwards compatible but if you try to buy it on the console or on xbox.com it says "Sorry, Your transaction can not be processed at this time. Try again. With Red Dead Redemption 2 coming...
  10. not possible to buy Red dead Redamption 360 compatible for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    not possible to buy Red dead Redamption 360 compatible for Xbox one: Hi! When we try to buy Read dead redamption 360 compatible for Xbox one, it says "Sorry. Your purchase can not be completed at this time. Try again later"... I have a verified VISA card and it...