Buy films digital UHD in the store problem

Discus and support Buy films digital UHD in the store problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant see that films in UHD say is not supported UHD and change HD . I have xbox series X and TV LG 8K dolby vision , HDR and wifi 1000 MB ( 1GB). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, May 11, 2022.

1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

I cant see that films in UHD say is not supported UHD and change HD . I have xbox series X and TV LG 8K dolby vision , HDR and wifi 1000 MB ( 1GB). I pay films in UHD not in HD. I cant see logo HDR either. Its a joke..............? What Servers online uses xbox ?

I cant change resolution in films and not change audio idioma, English, Spanish, etc. The store video and tv is very bad to pay films.

:)

JODOVALO, May 11, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Maybe it's their servers. Were you able to download and play UHD movies before and this issue just started to happen now?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

So something may be wrong with their servers, not on your setup, I'm pretty sure.

You can try to uninstall and then install the Movies & TV app. Your movie collection will not be removed by taking these steps:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select Home.

Select My games & apps.

Select Apps, and then highlight the Movies & TV tile.

Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Uninstall.

On the confirmation screen, select Uninstall all.

Restart your console: Press and hold the Xbox button  in the center of your Xbox controller to open the Power Center. Select Restart console > Restart.

Once your console has restarted, scroll right to the Store area, and then select Movies & TV.

Select My movies & TV.

Select Install to download and install the Movies & TV app.

Xbox servers are showing as normal but you can report something not working properly to them by clicking on the "Report a service outage" section:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, JODOVALO. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

When you get this error it means the console detects that your TV supports 4K, but doesn't support a 60Hz refresh rate. You may still be able to play 4K content at other refresh rates, but you won't be able to upscale the system, games, and apps to 4K.

Please refer to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

And:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If you still have any question please let me know.
  5. JODOVALO Win User

Yes, before i see the film in 4k streaming and today its not posible .
  6. JODOVALO Win User

I have hdmi ultra high and my tv support 60 hz and 120hz 4k and 8K 60hz . I think that servers not working very well
Thema:

1. Buy films digital UHD in the store problem - Similar Threads - Buy films digital

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  4. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  5. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  6. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  7. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  8. Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do I have to buy a new Xbox or ?: I was playing r6 and i got kicked out the game I was trying to sign back it and was saying you been ban from this Xbox console network like for no reason do I buy a new Xbox or is there another...
  9. Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Should i wait for july 4th to buy a series x?: I have been looking into purchasing a new series x which are currently 10% off (going for $450) would it be best to wait for the 4th of july for a better sale? submitted by...
  10. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...