Buy Doom, get Doom 1 and 2 free question

Discus and support Buy Doom, get Doom 1 and 2 free question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I second this notion. I purchased Doom on May 6th and have yet to receive my download codes. I'm really looking forward to playing the originals, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GuillotineDark, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Buy Doom, get Doom 1 and 2 free question

I second this notion. I purchased Doom on May 6th and have yet to receive my download codes. I'm really looking forward to playing the originals, but I'm growing impatient.

:)

GuillotineDark, Jun 29, 2016
  2. TroHAM
    TroHAM Guest
    TroHAM, Jun 29, 2016
  3. Kensy3
    Kensy3 Guest
    Doom 1 pre-order code from Doom doesn't work but the Doom 2 code did.

I pre-orded Doom and got Doom 1 and Doom 2 for free. I tried the Doom 2 code first and it worked but the Doom 1 code doesn't.

Some people have posted the the region is the error and that's what Microsoft support thought too.

All i get for error is "Sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later."

and error code:

oYoR6oE1t5itUaWW.3

2016/09/05 - 13:54:50 UTC

Kensy3, Jun 29, 2016
  4. Buy Doom, get Doom 1 and 2 free question

Have you checked the store to see if the games are available for download? Some free offers just unlock the digital titles for download at no charge.

XsobervisionX, Jul 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Buy Doom, get Doom 1 and 2 free question