Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ...

Discus and support Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I already have contated the support via telefone and my issue continues. I have purchased Burnout Paradise in black friday , but then show a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ricardo Augusto F. de Andrade, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ...

Hello

I already have contated the support via telefone and my issue continues.

I have purchased Burnout Paradise in black friday , but then show a message with a error code.

Then later , i receive email from Microsoft with the confirmation of the purchase but the game cannot download.

Is a problem with the system because the game is in my accont but when i choose the game in Xbox 360 is show a prompt of purchase again.

My account after the first error was locked for buy anything of Xbox Live , i lost the black Friday deals because that.

3 days passed i tried buy Castle of illusion for a test. It worked, now its in my accont too , but i can download to my system.

Can the Microsoft support team solve my issue enabling the download of my game because the value have been debited from my credit card.

I running out of options here,

:)

Ricardo Augusto F. de Andrade, Dec 10, 2014
  2. DadoProia
    DadoProia Guest
    Purchases problems in the store

When I try to buy an item in the store, I get a message saying: "Contact microsoft support, it is not possible to process your payment". even if in my paypal there is money

DadoProia, Dec 10, 2014
  3. I Zlobka I
    I Zlobka I Guest
    Error PBR9002

Hi!

I wanted to buy a few games for GOLD this week. i buy first - ok, i buy second - ok, but I can not buy Assassin's Creed Unity :

Use a different way to pay

Your purchase cannot be completed with this payment option. Try a different or new way to pay.

PBR9002

531aee2c-302d-45d7-b9f0-dfd0f46bf075

oO

Help me pls!

I Zlobka I, Dec 10, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ...

Try heading to Settings>Accounts>Download History and try starting the download from there. If that doesn't work or the item is not listed there then you'll need to continue dealing with phone support as that would be a billing issue.

onyxishere, Dec 11, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not happened

Try heading to Settings>Accounts>Download History and try starting the download from there. If that doesn't work or the item is not listed there then you'll need to continue dealing with phone support as that would be a billing issue.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Payment cannot be processed when buying Minecraft

Hi Finnley! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft gift purchase.

Based on the error message you provided, kindly try to perform the following workarounds according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Mae Sev: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n,different one to see if the issue persists.

"Check if your payment method is up to date and has sufficient funds. You can do this by signing in to your Microsoft account and going to the Payment & billing section. From there, you can view and update your payment options.

If your payment method is up to date and has sufficient funds, you can try the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies. This can help resolve any temporary issues with your browser that may be causing the payment processing error.

2. Try using a different payment method. If you have multiple payment options saved to your account, try using a different one to see if the issue persists.

3. Log out and log in again. If you are able to open MS Store, open MS Store> Click on your profile picture on to right and sign out. Then sign in again.

4. Check your funds and re-establish a payment method. Make sure that it has the correct account or credit number, CVV number, name, billing address, and expiration date on the payment options page.

If the issue still persists, kindly reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case and possibly fix the issue. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/"

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  7. ShaneHofmeister Win User

Flaw in the downloading content with a season pass vs downloading content without a season pass

WHAT???? THE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT ON THE MARKETPLACE IS THE SAME CONTENT AS THE IN-GAME STORE,THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS SUPPOSIDELY THAT IF YOU BUY THE SEASON PASS YOU DO NOT GET CHARGED IF YOU BUY THE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT FROM THE IN-GAME STORE....BUT AGAIN
    IT DOES NOT SHOW THAT THE ITEM WAS EVEN DOWNLOADED FROM THE MARKETPLACE WHEN DOWNLOADED FROM THE IN-GAME STORE....WHICH MAKES ME THINK WHATS THE POINT ON GETTING THE SEASON PASS IF IT ACTUALLY DOES NOT SHOW UP AS BEING DOWNLOADED FROM THE MARKETPLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BECAUSE THE PERSON WILL JUST HAVE TO DOWNLOADED CONTENT FROM THE MARKETPLCE ANYWAYS TO HAVE IT SHOW UP IN THE MARKETPLACE AS BEING DOWNLOADED....then why does the dashboard say you will be billed twice for the same transaction if the items from the in-game
    store and the dashboard items were different??? the items from the in-game store and the dashboard are indeed the same or you would not be billed for the same transaction twice if you bought the items from the dashboard
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Transferring memory

Hi,

You can only transfer Xbox 360 save data to the cloud, you can't transfer games or other downloaded content. You can't transfer this content because its already there.

When you buy digital downloads, DLC and other items the content is linked to your account. If you buy an Xbox One or a Series X/S you only need to sign in with the same account to gain access to this content again. As long as it compatible with your new
    console you'll be able to download it again for free.
  9. CheX360 Win User

360 Games With Gold On Xbox One Help

Well it doesn't make any sense to me, but if that how it is, ok

but... can I introduce a payment option, download the game and then delete the payment option?

because I don't want to have that personal data saved anywhere on the web... I never use internet payment, I always buy on stores
Thema:

1. Buy content, payment ok, but cannot download because the system the item buy process not ... - Similar Threads - Buy content payment

2. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  3. Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t the ability to buy content. Without a designated home Xbox console, you can't...: I was recently banned in my main Xbox account were I have all my games so when I try and play a game that cost money that I bought digitally it doesn’t let me play because the owner need to sign...
  4. I refunded 2k24 and want to buy it again, would I still have the content i had before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded 2k24 and want to buy it again, would I still have the content i had before...: I refunded 2k24 but i want to play it again and was wondering if i could still access the content I had before refunding ebe2a0f0-7c31-44d0-abce-4ba456fabf18
  5. Why is my Xbox trying to make me buy content I've already paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox trying to make me buy content I've already paid for?: I purchased Destiny - The Collection on the xbox.com store as well as a physical copy of the game. Upon signing into my xbox 360, inserting the disc, and installing the game from the My Games page...
  6. I have all content for Destiny 2 and all of a sudden it says I need to buy past dlc to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have all content for Destiny 2 and all of a sudden it says I need to buy past dlc to get...: Destiny 2 says I need to buy and install 2 past dlc’s into to play. I already own them and have been playing them for months/years 042fc310-4e12-4b82-ad31-bc2d2568793a
  7. My MS flight sime wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My MS flight sime wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install...: My MS flight sim wont let me buy aircraft or content, it says there is a pending install and to try later, I have re installed the whole app with no luck 53662481-9444-4985-b63a-311134ea2a90
  8. Can’t buy content in xbox 360 games because my account was a child account at one point...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t buy content in xbox 360 games because my account was a child account at one point...: Went and changed it to adult on the the Xbox series X because I am 21, and it still won’t let me buy content on L4D2 with my own money. 2226c88e-aedc-4bb6-b44d-eca360cc0b95
  9. I own modern warfare with all the content installed and told to buy what I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own modern warfare with all the content installed and told to buy what I already own: Why can’t I play modern warfare 2 multiplayer when I have the rights and own it with access to what I want to download from the list and I picked multiplayer and base game. And when I try to play...
  10. Problem: I am fully unable to buy content on my Xbox One X (Wednesday, June 15th, 2022)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem: I am fully unable to buy content on my Xbox One X (Wednesday, June 15th, 2022): Resetting my Xbox One C used to help, but I’ve tried reporting the problem with all the data tracing and screenshot included, so it will stop giving me error messages when I try to check out like...