​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...

Discus and support ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask for new 33cc7d6b-a01b-477e-b907-de72e9d7a8f6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JHIMY 01, Sep 22, 2017.

1. JHIMY 01
    JHIMY 01 Guest

​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...

buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask for new

:)

JHIMY 01, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Gamestop opening new games now..

Old news but still a bad practice. Ask always for sealed copy, if they say is the only one they want then check the disk or ask for your money back to buy it in other store. They had problems with PC Deus Ex version and had to give 50 dollars gift card
    for remove free promo from competitors.

IngameInstincts, Sep 22, 2017
  3. error 80150017 nu i can buy xbox live games

Hi just moved my account to EU buy 4000 points card and gave them to me for 50 dollars the problem is that when I want to buy a computer game I listed these 50 dollars and if they appear on the console and the game from the console and tells me

sorry, we couldn't authorization for this. use a different or new way to pay , or check that your billing address is correct. if you have more questions, your financial institution is the one to ask

miguel angelangeles cano, Sep 22, 2017
  4. ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ...

Are you saying you purchased a prepaid Gold card and you lost it before using the code on it?

If you have a record of the purchase, you can probably
    contact Xbox Support (phone/chat)
    for help. Otherwise, your absolute best bet is to find the card, retrace your steps and such.

Internet Expert, Sep 22, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask for new​

Are you saying you purchased a prepaid Gold card and you lost it before using the code on it?

If you have a record of the purchase, you can probably
    contact Xbox Support (phone/chat)
    for help. Otherwise, your absolute best bet is to find the card, retrace your steps and such.
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Gamestop opening new games now..

Old news but still a bad practice. Ask always for sealed copy, if they say is the only one they want then check the disk or ask for your money back to buy it in other store. They had problems with PC Deus Ex version and had to give 50 dollars gift card
    for remove free promo from competitors.
  7. miguel angelangeles Win User

error 80150017 nu i can buy xbox live games

Hi just moved my account to EU buy 4000 points card and gave them to me for 50 dollars the problem is that when I want to buy a computer game I listed these 50 dollars and if they appear on the console and the game from the console and tells me

sorry, we couldn't authorization for this. use a different or new way to pay , or check that your billing address is correct. if you have more questions, your financial institution is the one to ask
  8. Mandaloria Win User

Double TAX WTF!!!

I've tried several times to buy Xbox gift cards from several retailers, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Albertsons, etc, and the cashier cannot ring up the card. They say it comes up as "unable to sell at this time." The only place I can buy a card it Target but when
    they rang up a $50 card the total was $55. I asked why asks they say it's adding tax. Now later I bought a $50 card for PlayStation and the total was $50. Something is wrong. I'm not paying tax on a card so I can be taxed again when I buy content.
  9. Homer 23 Win User

Error 80122734

My account uses euros. I bought an 50 us dollars xbox card. I have the same error (80122734). How do i fix this? I can't trade it for another card, the store only has xbox cards on dollar, not euros.
Thema:

1. ​buy a card for 50 dollars and I lost it I only keep the invoice it will be blocked or ask ... - Similar Threads - ​buy card dollars

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  4. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  5. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  6. I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...: I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for 1999 TL. However I can buy items in game for 150 TL. What can be the problem?...
  7. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  8. I brought a 50 dollar Xbox card thinking it was the 100 card , I’m trying to buy cod but is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a 50 dollar Xbox card thinking it was the 100 card , I’m trying to buy cod but is...: I’m trying to add another 50 dollars to my account in order to buy call of duty mdw 2 c252918f-c154-4ed2-bcd3-486fce0428bd
  9. Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?: Because you can buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock from the Xbox app, can you use an Xbox gift card to redeem Minecraft from the Xbox app? fc0136c8-88ed-47c6-93c8-2efc69ac1161
  10. Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?: Hey guys, I was wondering if there's anyway possible for me to buy a game that cost $35 dollar with the amount of money that I have left in my Xbox Account and combine that with a credit card?...