Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29

Discus and support Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29 The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nathansaf2007, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29

The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The LSB and RSB on the Xbox controller are the left stick press and the right stick press. This been an ongoing issue for a few years but I recently discovered it when I purchased a G920 myself and I found out I was unable to use the LSB and RSB because they want mapped on Xbox yet if Xbox or Microsoft match the controls of the wheel a lot of wheel owners myself included would very much appreciate it. For people ask if it’s the wheel it is not I was able to use it on my laptop with no issues.

submitted by /u/nathansaf2007
    [link] [comments]

/u/nathansaf2007, Jul 16, 2021
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One - Logitech G920 - Customize setting

3. CarTzy Win User

Problema con volante Logitech g920 (calibración) Logitech g920 steering wheel problem (calibration)

Hi GarravK97,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I can see that you are having issues with your G920 steering wheel and are unable to calibrate it. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern. I also would like to ask a few questions about this concern.

• What platform are you playing (Xbox Console, PC)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, have you tested the G920 on a different device? Did it work or not?

If the G920 is having the same issue when connecting to another device, most probably the issue is hardware related.

You may also try to perform the steps in the guide below.
    Troubleshoot External Devices on Xbox

The external devices connected to my Xbox Adaptive Controller aren’t responding | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot G923/G29/G920 for connection Issues

Troubleshoot G923/G29/G920 for connection Issues – Logitech Support + Download

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Support Universal pro driving simulator

Hi Denis,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to your question, we do not have tools or resources specifically for the Logictec g920. We recommend to reach out to the wheel manufacturer. Try this link for more information on your accessory:
    Logitech G920 & G29 Driving Force Steering Wheels & Pedals.

Hope this helps.
  5. DanielLightfoot2 Win User

Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues

Update From Logitech:

The post Logitech G923 FFB and TrueForce Issues has a new comment.

Mohammed Zain

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out. We regret the unpleasant experience with the G920/G923. We'd want to inform you that the above issue started after the latest Xbox update and is affecting all the Xbox compatible wheels. We have reported this to the Microsoft. You may also feel free to reach out to team and report this on the Microsoft forums.

Let us know if there is anything else in the future we can do to assist.

Regards,
    Zain
    Logi G Support

View the comment
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Logitech G920 button issues

Have you used Logitech Gaming software to try to remap the buttons? Or does it show that inside the software all buttons are working correctly?

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-my/articles/3600...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29 - Similar Threads - Button mapping Logitech

2. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  3. changing the wheel or button mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    changing the wheel or button mapping: I am having issues with my stealth 700 gen 2 headset I can get it to synce fine to both the my series x and my phone but I can not control any volume or 230c3222-84a1-4134-bd89-e766cd4425c2
  4. When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is Microsoft going to expand button mapping for 3rd party controllers for Xbox: Email from Fanatec: Thanks for reaching out to us. Functionality on Xbox consoles is limited by the Xbox OS. Our Xbox-licensed Steering Wheels have almost the same number of usable inputs as the...
  5. Free-map mode: when all buttons are digital

in XBoX Accessibility
    Free-map mode: when all buttons are digital: First of all I'd like to say the Xbox Adaptive app is really good with accepting digital buttons in analog ports like left trigger and right trigger. Basically the idea is that if you plug a...
  6. Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform: I asked bing (ChatGpt) a question about why controller support is so behind technology on the Xbox platform and was told that this is a limitation of the current version of XInput. When asking why...
  7. Is there a way to map the side buttons on my Razer naga trinity mouse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to map the side buttons on my Razer naga trinity mouse: Hello I’m am very mad right now because the side buttons on my mouse are not being detected so I can’t map them. I am trying as hard as i can to do it does anyone have a way to do it because I’m...
  8. Xbox Accessories - can't map keyboard buttons to Shift function on controller

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories - can't map keyboard buttons to Shift function on controller: Hi, I'm writing about a feature that was recently released for Xbox Accessories, allowing controller buttons to be remapped so that they input keyboard keys when pressed. Here is a link to the...
  9. Mapping keyboard keys to A and B button does not work when connected to PC via bluetooth....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mapping keyboard keys to A and B button does not work when connected to PC via bluetooth....: A and B button are mapped to keyboard buttons but only worked with USB connection. On bluetooth they key presses are not sent. However it is connected and the Xbox button on the controller does...
  10. How do I map the 'B' button to the space bar in the accessories app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I map the 'B' button to the space bar in the accessories app?: I can map paddles to keys on the keyboard but when I try and change the A,B,X,Y buttons to a keyboard key it says the B button must be mapped. In this tutorial it shows those buttons mapped to...