Burnout Spiel startet nach Download nicht[Translation-Burnout game does not start after...

Discus and support Burnout Spiel startet nach Download nicht[Translation-Burnout game does not start after... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo, Habe burnout 3 takedown gekauft, heruntergeladen auf die interne Original Festplatte aber es startet nicht. Fehler: Das Spiel könnte nicht... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pascal001, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Pascal001
    Pascal001 Guest

Burnout Spiel startet nach Download nicht[Translation-Burnout game does not start after...

Hallo,

Habe burnout 3 takedown gekauft, heruntergeladen auf die interne Original Festplatte aber es startet nicht.

Fehler:

Das Spiel könnte nicht gestartet werden , bitte erneut herunterladen...

Habe ich gemacht, geht leider immer noch nicht.

Bitte um Hilfe.

Vielen Dank,

Pascal

[Translation-Hello

I bought burnout 3 takedown, downloaded to the internal original hard drive but it does not start.

Error:

The game could not be started, please download again...

I've done, unfortunately still isn't going.

Ask for help.

Thank you very much

Pascal]

:)

Pascal001, Dec 22, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Burnout Spiel startet nach Download nicht[Translation-Burnout game does not start after download]

Hi Pascal,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you get that message then the download is corrupt. Try uninstalling the game,

power cycle
    the console. When it is back on then install the game again, also try with a ethernet connection if you are wireless.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. BarbaraMimlich Win User

Forza4

Bekommst du ein Fehler? Oder startet Forza 4 gar nicht?
    Stiel Startet nicht

FH001

Translation: [Stiel Don't Start FH001]
  4. Edgarour Win User

juegos retro [Translation - retro games]

Burnout 3 fue un gran juego, esta Burnout Paradise pero no es lo mismo, me hubiera gustado verlo en recompatible :’(

------

[Mod Translation - Burnout 3 was a great game, this Burnout Paradise but it is not the same, I would have liked to see it in recompatible: '(]
  5. L0kk0i Win User

Spiele starten nicht [Games don't start]

Habe auf der interne fifa 19 ohne erfolg jetzt habe ich es auf die externe verschoben das gleiche bild startet aber nur bis es zum spiele menü geht danach kommt nichts mehr nur noch lade bildschirm

[Translation - Have on the internal fifa 19 without success now I have moved it to the external the same picture starts but only until it goes to the games menu after that comes nothing more just download screen ]
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Best NFS game in the last 2-3 years

The original Most wanted is and will remain the best NFS game. and to the person above about burnout, burnout 1, 2, 3 and revenge are the best, open world does not fit in the burnout world, bring back proper burnout.
Thema:

1. Burnout Spiel startet nach Download nicht[Translation-Burnout game does not start after... - Similar Threads - Burnout Spiel startet

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get original xbox games to work on newer consoles such as "Toejam & Earl", Burnout 3...: I'd like to play some original games that I had alot of fun playing and now I'd like to play them with my daughter but can't get them to work. Couple that I really want to play are Toejam and...
  4. I want to get Burnout Revenge in South Africa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to get Burnout Revenge in South Africa: I wish to obtain Burnout Revenge in South Africa via marketplace or on console but it is unavailable. I saw an opportunity to purchase it however it is either sold in Great British pounds, US or...
  5. xbox 360 burnout paradise infinite loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 burnout paradise infinite loading: Hey, I purchased the disk version burnout paradise for my xbox 360 and after running the game , comes an update (2mb) which stucks the game on loading screen forever. I tried without the...
  6. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  7. Steering wheel (Thrustmaster TMX) not working on burnout paradise remastered

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steering wheel (Thrustmaster TMX) not working on burnout paradise remastered: In 360 version works, but in the remastered one no, I don´t know whats the logic in this. Thanks 2e65815b-b09c-4f13-b69d-1a7cd9d4ae0b
  8. Bring back the transformers games please xbox, and burnout 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back the transformers games please xbox, and burnout 2 and 3: Can we please see a Transformers WFC/Foc backwards compatability please those games were my childhood and i miss them so much i havent played them for 8+years now and im dying to play them again....
  9. How to prevent Burnout Paradise remastered to crash at the end of each event on career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to prevent Burnout Paradise remastered to crash at the end of each event on career...: Hey there Microsoft, Daniel here and I am having a small problem with Burnout Paradise remastered for PC that I got not on the Microsoft Xbox store but rather on Steam, and EA has advised me...
  10. Burnout Revenge Remote Gaming/Retrocompatibility issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Revenge Remote Gaming/Retrocompatibility issues: Hi y'all I'm experiencing different problems with xbox 360 burnout revenge copy on newer devices such as xbox one s and xbos series x: 1. When I try to remotely play it on my phone, it won't...